Dreams

So as I thought some of the ppl reading this is like...creepy. I know and it will make sence here and there but I have to eat so...but by the time I finish this will probably be uploaded. Idk just read and follow bye~ my English is horrible so I'm just saying I am warning you tho.

I pulled on the string slightly hardly putting any weight. This just gave me a bad feeli-

"Percy! The food is ready hurry up or it will get cold! And please wash your hands God's knows what you've been doing this time." His mom was literally yelling at the bottom floor.

He hesitantly let go of the string. "Um coming!" Percy turned off the light and left the closet. He closed the door behind him.

What was up there?

When I got down to the first floor my mom washing her hands. Washing out the blue dye.

"Oh so you finally decided to come down what were you doing upstairs? Did you find a room? Did you finish unpacking? Did you find your clothes for tomorrow? Are you go-"

"Mom can I eat please I'm pretty much starving here. And I have done everything except a shower." I told her.

"Ok well eat up the food is not gonna just get hotter if you just stand there." She hands me over some blue pizza and gestures me to sit down.

Time ssssskkkkkiiiiiiiipppppzzzz (just after dinner)

I went up stairs and took a shower once I got in my room.

I took a shower for a long time not to long maybe a hour or so. Once I got out I put on pajama pant on didn't bother putting the pajama shirt on.

It was about 9:45. I had school tomorrow so I decided to sleep early. The closet door was closed bit I still had a weird feeling about it.

It's cold.

I put my ear buds on and put on some music so I could distract myself from the mystery of what was in my closet.

It worked and I fell asleep minutes later.

(Later on)

It was strange. When I opened my eyes not only was I not on my bed but the atmosphere (energy or feeling) felt...

Diffrent.

The smell of burning candles and cake. There was a sound of clicks like a really old camera.

I looked around me I was walking but I wasn't in control something was off.

I was still dreaming

This was the same house. But all new. Before I knew it I suddenly was by the stair case on the railings.

I was running down the stairs I felt excited and happy. It took all of my strength to look at my hand but when I did I realized that this wasn't my body.

Then I suddenly appeared to what seemed like the kitchen or dining room. I was sitting down in front of a table. I was waiting for something.

I was suddenly presented by a cake. The candles were lit up. It had writing on it. "Happy 13th birthday"

There was other people too they were in front of me. But only two one was a man the other was a women. They seemed to be the parents and the mom had the the camera taking pictures the dad was right beside her smiling.

Behind them was a clear screen door it lead to the back where there was a big pool.

They started singing happy birthday to me I was felt embarrassed. I blew out the candles and made a wish .