"What if they begin to ask questions?" I sigh. "Ill get into trouble if I don't tell."

"No you won't," Normani chuckles, "With a face like that, they won't dare to question you. Come on, just trust me and I can promise you she won't get into any trouble."

I stare at her for a few seconds and comply with her suggestion, following after her down the hall.

Only five minutes later, both girls have me up on the nurses office bandaged and ready to go as if nothing had happened. The nurse had told me if I wouldn't sign an accident report then she'd have to report to the principal stating it wasn't an accident at all.

"They're calling your father down, he's on his way." Ally quickly rushes through the door, carefully eyeing me for any reaction as I place a hand over the bandage above my eye. I nod slowly and can't help but sigh, not knowing what to say to him or the principal about this, "What are you going to tell them? This is serious."

"I won't tell them anything," I whisper, carefully wiping the blood off my new high top Vans. I wrap my arms around my knees and ignore the pulsing wound on my head when I hit the cement an hour ago. "You said it yourself, there are no cameras in the courtyard and no one will say a word about it. Not even you guys."

Normani raises an eyebrow and watches as I carefully hope off the bed. "And you're so sure about that?"

I turn around and lift my shirt up briefly to inspect the now purple-green bruise forming on my left rib, frowning softly when I feel a small painful pressure as I place my finger of it. "If you really want peace this year, this decision is the best one we can make. If we do tell someone, Camila will make my high school life a living hell. And I really want your friendship, both of you are amazing girls. I don't wanna risk that."

Ally offers me a small smile and sighs softly, turning to look at Mani who smiles and looks up at the ceiling with a loud sigh of her own. Both girls stay quiet for a few seconds before one of them decides to speak up, the short one mumbling,

"We care about you, Lauren." She smiles, "You are a very sweet girl and if this what you believe is also best for you, then we'll help you."

With a relieved sigh, I whisper with a thankful smile. "Thank you, both of you."

They both merely give me a nod when the door creaks open, revealing a middle aged woman in a dark suit who held a clipboard in her hands as she walked in. I slowly lean against the bed and feel my heart begin to beat quickly when she looks down at her clipboard and asks loud enough for me to hear,

"Lauren Jauregui, correct?"

I nod and take a deep breathe.

"I can't file an accident report because this was obviously intentional and the principal is waiting for you now for your statement," The nurse simply looks me in the eye, narrowing her suspicion onto me when I shake my head. "You are able to press charges on the student if they are eighteen years of age."

"No!" I quickly blurt, ignoring the fact that my voice was shaky and completely unintentionally loud. "I mean, there's no need for it. It was just a fight." I decide to give it a step further to they don't suspect the brown eyed boxer, "He and I have history and I just angered him..."

"It was a boy?" The nurse seems even more confused now, her eyes enraged as she adds, "That's worse, Miss Jauregui. A man should never lay a hand on a woman and it is the other way around. Now this was a unfair fight, he must be much more stronger than you if he did this much damage."

I take a small glance at both girls behind the nurse and I bite my lip, taking a deep breath before sighing softly when the nurse raises an eyebrow. "Is it really necessary to punish the student? Can't I just go home, I don't want any problems."