I dare you

Dedicated to Analia, 

My dearest friend, book club buddy, shoulder to cry on friend and most of all my true friend. 

Thank you for introducing me to the world of Wattpad, I owe it all to you xx 

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in, a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or any means - by electronic, mechanical, recording, or other wise - without prior written permission. 

Prologue

At Anderson High, Kane Evans is a "god" - he has it all. He has every girl dropping dead to their knees. Kane isn't afraid of anything, after all, he is the captain of the football team and has that bad boy reputation stuck to him.

His best friend Jax wins the bet and dares Kane something he never saw coming.

Mia Brown - was his dare. She wasn't just any typical school girl she was the misfit/nerd of the school.She wears boy clothes and carries her guitar with her where ever she goes.

If Kane can get Mia to date him for up to at least 1 month, Jax will set up his hot sister Ava on a date with Kane at Prom.

Kane thinks Ava is really hot and wants to ask her out to Prom, the only way he can do this is buy sealing the deal with Jax.

Will Mia fall for Kane like all the other girls or will Kane win the dare and date Ava like he wished?