the one with the birthday hate

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something." - IDK

Lauren POV

"Where were you when I needed you?" currently I was in an argument with my "best friend", Maz, since 4th grade. The boys decided it would be a good idea to invite her over....of course, they were wrong.

"Do you really want to start an argument right now?" is this bish stupid? of course, I do tf.

"Why" Swazz looks at her in the face, "are you scared to lose the argument?" he asks her with a smirk on his face.

"If you were scared to lose you should've brought your life jacket cause people like you can't apparently can't handle her" everyone broke into laughter.

"I think maybe you should go." Nicole and Alyssa start to grab her arms but I push her back and yell at her again.

"What," I look her straight in the face, " you lost for words or something?"

"We don't have to do this right now" she tells me.

"You are literally the fakest bitch I have ever known in the entire life and that's saying a lot" I start to yell at her.

"You know what?"

"What" she tilts her head to the side.

"You can go hop up on that bandwagon with the rest of your fake ass bitches" I didn't comprehend what I said until everyone was either oohing or trying to hold in their waves of laughter.

"One thing I can tell you," I turn around and look at her in the eyes again, " Is that you were a good friend in the moment (i really hope somebody is catching on to the song!!!) but you had to go ghost and leave me."

"Also," she tilts her head up " You can see yourself out the door."

After she left everyone stood there staring at me and then they all burst out laughing.

"That was the best thing I have ever seen in my life." Cameron and nash both laugh at the top of their lungs. (highkey missing cash rn)

"Damn girl who knew you had that in you" Nicole and Alyssa both come up to me giving me hugs.

I felt somebody put their hands on the back of my waist. I look and see Jack there.

"You look really hot when you're mad baby girl" Jack whispers into my ear. I start to blush and look up at him and see him smiling.

"Lauren you put that bitch in her spot goddamn" Johnson comes up to me while laughing and almost spilling his drink on me.

By 3 in the morning, everybody started to leave Cameron and Nash's apartment.

**********************

WOW I FINALLY UPDATED!!!hahah i hope you guys liked they chapter ik its pretty sucky i just idk what to write but anyways i hope you guys liked it and please comment, vote, and share!!