the one where she tries to leave

Jack POV

Once we got to the party I held Lauren close to me because apparently, Cameron forgot to mention the fact that he invited half the city.

As we walked over to the couches Lauren and I both bumped into someone I thought I'd never seen again.

"Oh hey Jack missed me?" god I hated her. Before I could respond Lauren beats me to it.

"Hi, I'm Lauren."

"Lauren this is Madison a friend of mine." I mean I hate her but I'm not gonna call her out on it.

"Oh really if I'm just a friend then why do I know what your lips feel like." I just stood there in shock but then I heard Lauren talk to her

"Well ok bye.your presence is irrelevant here." damn my girl a savage.

With that Lauren and I walked towards the couch and just watched the people around us get high and wasted. Of course, we both got high and apparently she was the type to get horny when she got high, but I wasn't complaining.

Lauren started to grind on my while leaving kisses up and down my neck and palming me through my pants. She knew what she was doing and she was enjoying every bit of it. I couldn't take it anymore I needed her so bad and although I would take her to some bedroom and do her right there. I actually like Lauren and wanted something with her so I grabbed her waist and lifted her up off me before things got too heated.

After that, i offered to take her back to the hotel. On our way there I could tell she was getting really tired

"Lo you know you can sleep and I'll just carry you up to the room it's ok" I chuckled at how cute she looked when she was tired.

"Thanks but I gotta stay up," she said in her raspy tired voice

"Why?" I said interested as to why she had to stay up.

"Because I'm leaving"

"Where to?"

"I don't know but I'm not staying here."

"You can stay with us, were on a road trip so we won't be in one place for too long."

"Yeah, but I don't wanna make it such a hassle for you guys."

"No, it's ok I swear we all love you already."

"I'll think about it ok?" after that all I could do was smile and think about all the things we will do together.

-

yes sadly I am not good at making promises so I'll update whenever I can but ily guys and I hope you like the book.

Please vote, comment, and share.

Happy Holidays (late af) Please leave feedback!