the one about the dream

* I picked this picture because it reminds me of a dream*

"Im infatuated by the sound of your voice and the beating of your heart. Im addicted to the undying temptation to feel your lips against mine"

Jack POV

Of all the things my hands have held, the best by far is her.

"Jack hurry wake up" yelled the strange figure from across the room.

"Jack hurry up" I try to adjust my eyes to see who it is

It's madison...

"Madison why are you here?" I question

"Lauren's in the hospital, sh-she got shot Jack."

That one sentence made my heart stop. It made everything stop. The one person that I truly deeply love could be dying right now and I'm not at her side, but instead I'm here STILL in bed speechless

"what-what ha-happened to her? Is she o-okay" I stutter out

"She's ok but she's in alot of pain and she needs you with her right now." Madison stares at me from across the room her eyes watering up.

"Ok I'll be right there let me get some clothes for her and her favorite things," I stop as I notice Madison looking at me oddly, "It'll calm her down you know?"

"No I don't know because I've never been shot!" Madison yells from across the room

-

"Jack, there was nothing they could do I'm sorry" Johnson grips my shoulder lightly and walks away.

"Wait, what do you mean there was nothing they could do? Johnson what happened??" Tears threatening to fall.

"Jack"

I hear a faint voice calling my name.

"Jack"

I hear it again this time louder, it sounds familiar.

"JACK WAKE UP"

I spring back to life searching for Lauren and find her next to me.

"You were yelling in your sleep...are you okay?" Lauren looks at me. I smile and nod and grab her face and whisper "I am now" and then I head back to sleep this time grabbing Lauren by her waist and pulling her in to me.

••••••••••••••••
sorry guys for the sucky chapter but i really did not know what to write and it's been forever since i last updated and it's all been hectic and school is just ugh atm and ik that is not an excuse but i swear i will try hard to update!