Chapter 17

As I heard Kendall leading Bread into the room I made sure to be quiet.

"Come on Brad, it's over here." Kendall said seductivly.

She opened the door and pushed him in, making sure to lock it. 

"What the fuck! Let me outta here!" She banged against the door.

"Bread, Bread, Bread. I've heard that you've done something very bad, tsk, tsk, tsk." I said turning on the spot light.

"First of all its Brad! And who the hell are you!?" He shouted angrily.

"That my friend is none of your business. But you are in a world of trouble." I taunt him.

"Trouble? I didn't do anything wrong!" He yelled.

"Are you sure about that? Because the last time I checked, you raped someone. You raped an innocent young girl." I yelled getting angry.

"Rape? Are you fucking serious? I didn't rape anyone! Now let me the fuck outta here!"

"You fucking raped Lauren. Does that ring a bell!? Hm? Your a sick fucking bastard, and I'm going to take pleasure in torturing the hell out of you!" I spat punching him hard in the face.

"I didn't rape her! She wanted it! Yeah that's right she begged and cried to be pounded by my dick!" He laughed.

"I'm going to make you regret ever being born, I swear to god." I said calmly, but you could feel the hate, and anger burning from it.
-----------------------------------
After torturing him, from many, many hours, he became unrecognisable. I'm honestly surprised that he is still breathing.

"Your a pathetic excuse of a person." I spat in his face.

I walked out of the room, completely satisfied with the outcome of today. Since I was gone for a long time I decided to rent movies, get food, get 5 big bears, 5 boxes of chocolate, and some flowers. What can I say, I'm whipped asf but I could care less.

"Hey babes, I got some gifts!" I shout as I walk on the bus.

"Gifts?! Where!?" I heard Camila ask/shout, and running towards me followed by the rest of the girls.

"Aww! Babe you didn't have to do this!!" Ally said, but still cuddling with her bear.

"I know, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry for being out so late. So I thought what better way than gifts!? So how would you girls like a movie night!?" I asked.

"Yay!!!"

"Did you get my bananas?" Camila asked.

"Yes babe, I got your bananas." I chuckled.

"I love you girls so fucking much." I whisper as we were cuddled up about to fall asleep.

"We love you too." They mumbled.

This is where I want to be. They've made my life complete, I couldn't ask for anymore. I have 5 beautiful, amazing girlfriends, amazing friends, and my dream job, what's better than that? Nothing.

//A.N. That's it guys! It's over! I'll make a sequel of their family, and marriage life, if you guys want.

Thanks for being loyal readers! It really means a lot! I love you guys!

-Your Author