Chapter 2

As I walk into the gates of hell, school, I'm immediately bombarded with girls. When I changed my look over the summer, nobody really recognize me, thank god. I couldn't stand the thought of being bullied anymore. Anyway when I changed all of the girls thought I was 'hot' or something, which I don't understand why, I mean all I am is a nerd, who has good grades, hates sports, loves comic books, and also loves playing the guitar. What's the appeal?

"Hey Y/N you look hot today" the head cheerleader Tracy said.

I don't know why Tracy wants to be with me, she is the head cheerleader! She can have anyone she wants, but she wants me. I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, because she is drop dead gorgeous. She has long blonde hair, bright hazel eyes, and has an amazing body. She is beautiful. I would date her, but I wouldn't be committed into a relationship, every girl deserves to be treated right and to be loved, I would treat her right, and any other girl, but I wouldn't be in love with her. I can't because I still love those stupid fucking girls. See, everywhere I go, they always mess my life up somehow.

"Hi Tracy, thank you for the compliment, you love lovely as well." I said in my heavy British accent.

Tracy blushed and looked down, I don't mean to lead her on, I just feel that every girl should be complimented everyday.

"Thank you" Tracy said while still blushing.

"I'm sorry to leave, but class is starting soon and I need to go to my locker still." I said politely.

"Oh, yeah sorry about that, um bye, see you later Y/N." Tracy said and went off to her class.

I finally made it to my locker without anymore interruptions. I grabbed my books and left towards music class.

Miss Lovato greeted everyone at her door. She is by far my favorite teacher because she relates to everyone. I think it's because of her age, seeing as she is around the same age as us. She is also wise, and gives to best advice. She is one of the very few who I've told about my past with the girls. She has really helped me through it, while becoming a better musician too.

"Hey Y/N! What's up kid?" Miss Lovato greeted with her usual fist bump.

"Nothing much Miss Lovato, how are you today?" I question.

"Always so polite. I'm great through! Are you going to be singing today?" She asked

"Yep! I have a new song that I wrote a while back. It's about the girls." I told her.

She understood that it was going to be a love/sad song, which it totally was.

"Great, I'm sure whatever you perform is going to be awesome." She told me with sympathy written in her eyes.

Miss Lovato, Demi, hated the girls with a passion. She despises what they did to me, she also had a similar relationship with her ex girlfriend. //A.N Yes Demi is going to be gay! I personally love the idea of it.//

I nodded with a sad smile and entered the room. I wasn't nervous at all, because I've performed so much in class, it's like breathing.

I set up my equipment, the mic and my acoustic guitar. I sit down on the bench and begin to play. ^^ Play the song above^^

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I though about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted

I thought about our last kisses together, I miss how their lips felt against mine. Perfect.

Even though your friends tell me you're doing fine