Chapter 6

I was super nervous to be going on a date with THE NIKKI FUCKING REED. I wanted to take her out to the movies and maybe dinner if she wanted to, I know it's really cliché but I remember in an interview she said she loves romantic cliché dates, so why not? The movie was at 3 and I was 1:30 now so I decided to shower and get ready I picked out my outfit.
^^Outfit Above^^
Oh man, I should go pick her up now, gosh I'm so nervous!
I get in my all black Hummer and start to drive to her house.

As I walk up to her front door I try to shake off the first date jitters, I got this I'm Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I can do anything.....not. Ok come on just knock on the door. I rise my hand to knock, and I wait for her to answer the door. When she opens the door my breath caught in my throat, wow. She was gorgeous. 
^^Outfit Above^^

"Wow, you look, really lovely." I said still in awe by her beauty.

She blushed, "Thank you, you look great as well."

I smiled and put out my elbow for her to put her arm threw, "Shall we?"

"We shall." She said and put her arm threw.

I led her to my car and opened up the door for her.

"Thank you." She said and kissed my cheek.

I was wide eyed we she did that, holy crap she kissed my cheek! She kissed MY cheek!
Her adorable giggles brought me out of my daydreaming. I cleared my throat and went to the other side of the car.

"So I figured we could go to a movie, get dinner, maybe some ice cream and a walk through the park?" I asked her to make sure that was ok with her. "Or we could do something else if you want to." I ask nervously.

She giggled. "Your cute, but no that sounds perfect actually." She said with a smile.

As I stopped the car I hurried up to open the door and help her out. The car was really tall and she wasn't very tall, but I was 5'10 compared to her 5'5.

I clasped my hand in hers, no intertwined because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I led her into the movie theatre and asked her what movie she wanted to watch.

"So, what movie? I was thinking we could watch The Conjuring 2?" I said excitedly. What? I love scary movies.

"Oh, um yeah sure!" She said nervously.

I narrowed my eyes, "We don't have to if you don't like them." I tell her.

"No, no! I love scary movies!" She said trying to assure me.

I look at her sceptically. "Ok whatever you say."

I payed for the movie tickets and snacks and led her to the theatre. They're wasn't very many people her, the movies been out for a while now, so I assume they've already saw it. I led her to the top so we were more secluded.

I noticed that she was fidgeting a lot. "Are you sure you want to watch this?"

"Yes! I can do this." She said determinedly.

"Ok, well if you get scared, I'll be here." I said trying to make her feel better.

The movie started and I could already see that she was tense. I shook my head softly, she was so scared.