Chapter 5

As Miley and I entered the bus I noticed that the girls were oddly quiet. I felt a little awkward because of the conversation we over heard, so thankfully Miley broke the awkward tension.

"So where is Y/N and I's bunks at?"

"Oh! Um, Y/N's is across from Lauren and Miley is across from Ally." Normani said upset because Y/N is sitting by her.

"Ok sweet thanks!" Miley said.

Man this is harder than I thought. All I want to do is talk to them and look at them.

We put our stuff into our bunks and decided to look around. It's a decent sized bus and it looked pretty roomie. I just hope it's enough room to get away from the girls if I need to.

"So what now?" I ask looking around the bus trying not to catch their eyes.

"OMG!! We should play truth or dare!!" Camila yelled while jumping up and down, I try my hardest to keep the laugh in but it comes out anyway.

All the girls looked at me with love and hope in their eyes, and Camila looked embarrassed at her actions. Shit, I just broke some of the rules. *sigh* why do they have to be so adorable?

"I'm down with that." Lauren said with a glint in her eyes.

Damn she's gonna make this so fucking hard for me.

"Yay!! Ok let's get in a circle." Camila said while claiming her spot next to me.

Fuck, thank god Miley ran to my other side before Lauren got there, Lauren pouted and took the spot next to her. The order was, Dinah, Normani, Ally, Lauren, Miley, Me, and then Camila.

Dinah spun the bottle first, it landed on Ally.

"Truth or Dare, Ally?" She asked.

"Um, I pick, truth." She said with hesitation.

"Ugh your no fun!" Dinah whined.

Then her eyes widened, Ally on the other hard looked terrified, I would be too.

"Do you enjoy rough or slow sex?" Dinah questioned.

Ally was beet red, "..." She mumbled.

"What was that I didn't hear you?" Dinah teased.

"Rough" Ally yelled.

Well that certainly got my attention, also the attention of Jr. My face flushed at the thought of having rough sex with Ally. Oh fuck, I should not be thinking about this at all!! Miley nudged me in the ribs and gave me a look knowing exactly what I was thinking. She wasn't the only one either. All the girls had seductive grins while hitting their lips, eyeing my private parts. Damn.

"Ok" Miley clapped loudly diverting their attention to her. "Ally it's your turn to spin the bottle." Miley said raising her eyebrow saliently daring them to say no.

"I love you so much." I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah yeah no problem lil sis." She whispered back.

I look back at the girls and they look really jealous for some reason. I look at Ally silently telling her to go.

She blushed and nodded. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. Of course.

"Truth or dare?" She questioned.

"Um, truth, yep truth." I said slightly stuttering.

"Hmm, who's your celebrity crush?" She asked.

"Oh please that's super easy!" I yelled.

The girls looked slightly hopeful.

"Nikki Reed all the way! Damn she's so fucking hot! Especially when she played Rosalie Hale in the Twilight movies, and the movie Thirteen!" I said gushing about how beautiful she is.

The girls looked sad, jealous, and of course mad. Welp that's not my fault she's really hot! El well she's hot.

"No way! I'm sure I could hook you to up, she just broke up with Paul, and Liam knows her! Ooo yay you to would look so cute together!!" Miley squealed.

"No fucking way!! Omg I think I'm gonna die! Omg omg this is really happening!" I said in disbelief.

"But isn't she like 24?" Normani said with an attitude.

"Age doesn't matter in love, sorry" I said back.

"I think that the girls and I are going to get some air" Ally said with sad eyes, they all had really heartbroken expressions.

I tried not to feel bad, but I felt a little bit of guilt are their expressions. It doesn't matter though because they broke my heart first. With the lies and the cheating. I done I'm so fucking sick of them making ME feel bad when they should. I have them everything, everything. What do I get in return of my love towards them? A broken fucking heart. They still haven't even apologised yet, well it's not like I've really given them a chance, but still they should at least tried.

Flashback

I waited at the restaurant table for about a hour now, waiting on the girls to show up for our one year anniversary. I rented out the restaurant with all the money I saved over the years. I was a lot of money, but I wanted to treat them to a nice, romantic, quite dinner. But they never showed up. I was disappointed, sad, and angry. I planned this out months in advance. I had everything set up, I wrote them each a separate note with everything I loved about them, then I write a note for all of them, like a clue, telling them to go to the place we first met, a small lowkey café, with a red rose each, with another card telling them our next clue. The clue was to go to our first date, a picnic in the park, my best friend were there with more flowers, chocolates and a note, telling them to go to our favourite spot, a secluded little waterfall. Another friend was waiting with a big teddy bear, flowers, and a note, telling them to go to the restaurant, there was a limo waiting for them to take them there. I guess they never went. About five minutes later I got a couple text messages saying that they never showed up. I didn't text back. My insecurities were kicking in, maybe they forgot, or something, yeah that's it I'll just go home and surprise them or something.

Deep down I knew that wasn't the case at all, I just didn't want to accept it, I was so fucking stupid.

I walked through the doors and it was dark and quiet. I had a really bad feeling at the pit of my stomach, something bad is or was happening. I just don't know what.

I walked up the stairs to our rooms. I heard moans, a lot of them. Tears were threatening to spill out. They wouldn't do this to me right? They love me I'm sure if it! But why am I so fucking scared to open the door? Come on Y/N man the fuck up.

I slowly creaked open the door. What I saw was heart breaking. The girls were with my bullies from school, Brad, Shawn, Troy, Nela, and Arin.  Tears were pouring down my face at an alarming rate, but I could care less. I didn't even confront them, I left. I walked out the front door starting my car and drove to my best friend Marks house. I was numb, I couldn't feel anything. My heart felt like it was being ripped out over and over again. I felt dead inside.

Flashback Over

I was breathing heavy by the time I was knocked out of my thoughts. Miley looked at me sadly knowing it had to do with them. I smile sadly back her.

"So, when can you call Nikki?" I said in my happiest voice, but failed miserably.

I really hate those girls.

//A.N. So, there it is! Thanks for reading I appreciate it! So, who's ready to watch Orange Is The New Black? I sure the hell am!
-Your Author