Mom laughed and rolled her eyes before entering the kitchen.

“Where’s Meredith?”

“Meredith Went to pick up Aiden form school and your brothers said something about an important issue... Stop changing the subject and say it!”

“Well… It’s a boy.” I said smiling and putting a hand over my belly.

Everyone started talking at once. Making plans for what they would do without even asking me. I just sat on the couch and started to caress my belly. A boy. I closed my eyes and imagined a small child identical to Harry. Only five months more... Only five months more.

Tom entered the house with the face red and clenched fists. His body exuded anger from every pore and the vein of his neck was very noticeable. He stormed into the kitchen, threatening to hit whatever that was in his way. Derek looked with a grimace how they all spoke, stumbling the words.

Richard sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

“I have niece?” He asked laughing. I shook my head.

“You have a nephew.” I informed him and he sighed.

“It will be for next time.” He said and ruffled my hair.

I hit him a slap and he left my hair alone. He kissed my forehead and I smiled to him.

“Will you stay for dinner?” Mother peep out the door.

“I didn’t know I had to ask to eat at my parents’ house.” Richard raised an eyebrow and hi smirk appeared on his lips.

Mom rolled her eyes.

“Not you, I was asking them.” She said.

All but Rose, said they could not stay for dinner and minutes later they said their goodbyes.

Rose and I were lying on my bed. The two looked at the ceiling and the room was dark. Rose had her hand on my belly and she had sworn that she could feel him.

“Do you miss him?” Rose’s voice broke the silence.

“Yes.”

“Are you going back to him?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so. This time he has gone too far.”

“Would you let him see the baby?”

“Yeah,but after what he said I don’t think he want anything to do with me or the baby.”

“I think he’s only scared and later he would regret.”

“I don’t know.”

“Have you thought of any names?”

“I wanted to call him Edward, but then I thought that if Harry didn’t want to see him it won’t be a good idea to put him that name. I could not tell him "Your name is Edward because I love your father even though he has forgotten us." That sounds pathetic.”

“And, then what?”

“I was looking for names in a book that mom has and I liked Ethan.”

“Ethan?”

“Yeah.”

“It sounds like Edward. It also starts with ‘e.’”

“But it’s not Edward. I think it’s perfect.”

“What does Ethan mean?”

“Solid, strong and durable. I do not want him to be afraid of anything. I do not want him to think that because of this or that is not enough strong to what life will brings us.”