Chapter 54: I Love Yous

Allison's P.O.V.

We walked up to Ryan's condo and it was different he had newer furniture and the tv was bigger than I remember.

"You're old tv wasn't big enough?" I joked.

He use to always complain that he wanted a bigger tv. I never really understood but I guess it's a guy thing.

"No, I wanted my tv to be the size of a movie theatre" he laughed.  I missed his laugh.

He locked the door and walked into the kitchen . I followed. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water and drink it in all within 15 seconds.

"Thirsty?" i joked as he grabbed another one.

"Yea, want one" he said handing me the one he just took out and grabbing another one.

"Um, do you have anything with flavor?" I never really like water, I'm more or a juice person. He laughed at my comment as he pulled out a juice box.

"Why do you have juice boxes?" I laughed.

"I watch my niece sometimes" he said calmly walking out of the kitchen

"You have a niece?"

He turned around and looked at me funny before realizing I haven't been around for a while. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of a little blonde haired girl with blue eyes and chubby cheeks.

"Yeah, her names Carly" I couldn't help but smile at how adorable the baby was.

"How old is she?"

"6 months"

"You're old, you're already an uncle!" I joked.

"Chill!...I'm only a year older than you" he laughed as I glared at him.

"Wait, I thought Max was your only brother?" 

"I did too, until a couple of months ago a girl around 24 years old came to my dad asking for help. I didn't know who she was until after my dad told us she's our half sister. Apparently, before he met my mom he got another women pregnant but cut her off." He explained to me as we walked into his room.

Before we got to his room I heard someone open his guest room.

"Allison?" a familiar voice called my name. I quickly turned.

"Oh my god! Allison!" I stood in complete shock. What was he doing here?

"Do you remember me?" He asled jokingly.

"Yeah, I just..I wasn't expecting to see you here"

"I didn't tell her you lived here yet" Ryan commented as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, well yeah, I live here now!"

I laughed at Brad's enthusiasm. I haven't see him in so long. We said goodnight to each other and went our separate ways.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow for tonight?" I asked Ryan, realizing that I didn't have comfy shirts since I use to wear Brian's shirts.

"Yeah, here" he said tossing me the shirt he was wearing. He use to let me sleep in his shirts when we dated. That feels like so long ago. I went to the bathroom and put on a pair of spandex shorts I had and Ryan's shirt. It smelled just like him.

When I walked out Ryan had his hands behind his head watching tv. When he saw me he stared for a quick second before quickly looking away.

I sat down next to him on the bed.