Chapter 1: Sour Wolves

Arabella's Pov

I watched Orion as he stared at the pack Doctor bandage my forehead. His eyes were so dark as he watched his movements. I haven't seen him in bright lights in awhile. I never had the need to.

He had dark eyes. His face was so sharp. His cheekbones were so high and his eyelashes were so long. He was really attractive and he smelled really good.

"I bandaged her up Alpha. She probably still has a concussion. I'm sure there's no internal bleeding. She has a bruised rib and some contusions. Overall, she should be fine. Do you want me to conduct a rape kit?" He asked. He backed away from me.

"Yes."

"No."

Orion just growled at me when I said no. I didn't need a rape kit. I knew who it was. Even if I agreed, Orion would come up. He slept with me hours before. They would know then.

"I'm going to get a woman nurse," the pack Doctor left the room. That was it. No room for discussion. Orion's word just went.

"Idiot. That rape kits going to show you," I said crossing my arms. He leaned down in my face then took a deep breath. Why was he acting like this? He's never done this before.

"I used a condom. I'm sure the guard didn't. It doesn't even matter if I show up," he growled and crossed his arms.

I looked at the ground again. He was still staring at me when I looked up again.

"You're beautiful in the light," he murmured under his breath.

"I'm sure I am even though I'm full of bruises. I don't get why they call you the most ruthless alpha. You're just a softy," I whispered. He growled, his eyes darkening again.

"Do you want me to show you how ruthless I can be?" He asked through his teeth. His teeth looked a lot sharper in the light than they did in the dark.

"Go ahead softy," he put his hands on either side of my hips and leaned down in my face.

"Alpha," he growled in my face then pulled away to look at the man at the door. He was just about as tall as Orion with shaggy blonde hair. He must've been the beta. He was also the guard that dragged me to Orion's office.

"What?" Orion put his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing?" The man frowned. A woman nurse stood at the door behind him. She nodded for me to follow her. I got off the bed and followed her out the room.

Orion's Pov

"What are you doing?" West asked me. I just growled at him and sat on the bed Arie was sitting on minutes ago.

"I am sitting in the pack doctors office. It's pretty self explanatory Beta," I crossed my arms. He stared at me for a second before continuing.

"Why?"

"The vampire told me someone raped her," I looked down at the ground. He bit his lips.

"Why is it that matters?" He asked. I growled louder. He backed up a step.

"I believe her. I'm going to kill who did it to her-"

"You're suppose to be killing her," he interrupted. I stared at him.

"Did you just interrupt me?" I asked, tilting my head a little. My wolf begged me to grab his neck in my hands and twist.

"I'm sorry. Alpha... sir. I'm just confused as to why you're protecting her. She's a blood sucker. She trespassed," he looked at the ground as he was talking.