Negan cleared his throat and began, "I sell and fix cars. But, in secret I run...a drug company. I was low on money and I began feeling low, and it's made us live in luxury, Cathy," Negan tried to ignore the fact Cathy bowed her head down the moment he told her. But that wasn't even the worst part. "A group of us run it-"

Cathy butted in, "so you're in a gang?"

Negan sucked in a breath, "yeah," he gulped a little, "anyways, I met your father when he bought massive amounts of drugs for god knows what. Although then he couldn't afford it, for most of it actually, but he promised me he would pay us back. A couple of months went by and we heard nothing of him. I began to get a little tired of this and so I demanded the money to which he told us he was broke." Negan looked up at Cathy, knowing this next part would hurt her even more. "He then told me he could give me you," Cathy recoiled back in horror, her mouth open agape. "Not in a marriage way or anything like that. He told me that you were hard working and could help around the car garage, maybe even help us run the drug business too. I knew he was broke and struggling, so I agreed to it."

Cathy choked back a sob, "so I was like bought meat to you, how charming."

"No. I was going to look after you, give you a better life. Your father was a disgusting man for giving you away-" Negan said.

"But you had no problem with it," Cathy hissed.

Negan sighed. "We planned everything, he would kick you out the house and I would find you. You weren't supposed to meet me at my doorstep, like you did, but that must happened. And I took you in...and the rest is history."

Cathy couldn't look at him. "And what about Joey?"

"Joey is one of my men," Negan answered.

"Did he kill my parents?" Cathy asked.

Negan frowned, "no, no, god no. I heard your father was trying to contact you, to try and tell you the truth. I couldn't let that happen so I ordered Joey to go to his house and stop him altogether."

"By shooting someone?" Cathy shrieked, leaping up from the couch, glaring wildly at Negan.

"No, just to scare them. I promise you, he didn't murder anyone." Negan told her.

Cathy blinked, "how can I fucking believe you when allow this," beckoning around her, "is a lie."

Negan stood up this time, "no," he reached out and grabbed her by her arms to pull her in and hold her, to try and calm her down. Cathy cried out and pushed him away. "Cathy, I'm telling truth, I love you."

"You're sick. Fucking sick. I don't want to see you...I don't want to see you ever again," Cathy walked over towards the door, she lifted her hand up to open the door but Negan reached the door first and shut it immediately.

"Catherine. Please. I love you. You know it," Negan pleaded her.

Cathy shook her head multiple times, "I don't know what I believe anymore," he huffed, "Negan if you don't let me out, I'll ring the police. And tell them everything."

Negan gulped. "Please, Cathy. Let me take you home then, we'll pack our bags and go home and then...I'll take you to meet your parents."