Chapter 10

"Cathy...?" Negan whispers, placing a hand on my shoulder and shaking it slightly, trying to wake me up. I was leaning on the tiled wall to my right, leant forward a little sitting in the bath. The water was now freezing, my body slightly shivering that caused the water to move that made it more colder. My hair is annoyingly sticking to my back and I can feel my head hurting.

I open my eyes and adjust to my surroundings. I frown, unhappy a little he had woken me. "I was dreaming..." I replied, my voice tired.

"I know," Negan smiled, "but you're in the bath, let me help you out," Negan asked.

I shook my head, "I can do it myself," I said, standing up. I noticed Negan's eyes roam my body up and down - but not in the sexual way, more like he was inspecting my body for more marks. I look down too and see the large bruise marks all of my thighs, my neck had a bite mark on. It was mostly my breasts, chest and waist that had scratch marks and bruises.

Negan placed his bookmark in the book, stood up and then put the book where he was sitting and raised an eyebrow at me. "Go on then," he said, I squinted my eyes at him. He clearly thought I couldn't walk without assistance.

I huffed in irritation and lift my leg over the bath and place it on the floor. "Aha," I smile proudly, "I did it-ah shit," my other leg however doesn't work as well and I feel my knees wobble. Negan's arms immediately surround me, holding me up steady. "I'm getting your clothes wet," I mumbled, feeling suddenly embarrassed and flushing since I was pressed against him.

"Don't care," he said softly, "I've got you," he moves one hand to reach for the towel and wraps it around me. I whisper a 'thank you' and step away but he lifts me up bridal style and carries me to the bed. "Like I said, I've got you." I glance up at him and he's looking down at me, smugly.

Rolling my eyes slightly, he places me down safely and hands me my pjs so I can change. He stands and waits. I sigh, "I can dress myself." I snapped.

Negan holds his hands up in surrender, "jeez, woman, just trying to help you out," he sounds angry but really he's chuckling under his breath.

I pull up my joggers, "don't call me woman!" I yelled at him, standing up to pull them over my waist.

I watch, pulling my top on as Negan moves the broken down door onto the wall. Clearly he was trying to make it still useable by showing me that I could easily slide the door to open and to close. "If I can't call you woman, what do I call you?" Negan asked, turning to look at me.

I pause, unable to reply. "Cathy...or Catherine," I answered.

He raises one eyebrow, "Catherine?" I nodded. He looks off to the side, in a thinking manner and then says, "nope. Don't like it."

I groan, putting my hands on my hips, "then what would you like to call me?" I watch as Negan opens his mouth to reply instantly, but I quickly answer for him, "don't answer that!" I yell. He smirks, probably thinking of many other dirty words he could possibly think of.

I crawl into the covers and turn to face the door, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep again.

When I woke the next day, I felt even more sore than before. Moving my hand from my pillow beside my head, I pushed myself up to see if Negan was awake too. He wasn't. He was facing me, in the same sleeping position as I was.

Ever so slowly, I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. When I carefully slid the door to hide myself inside, I looked at myself in the mirror above the sink.

My hair was all over the place, probably needing a washed again but properly. I lifted my top up, bruises covered all over my breasts. I observed them, suddenly feeling a deep shame in the pit of my stomach. I shouldn't had intimidated him. I should've brought Negan with me. I'm so stupid. So stu-