Epilogue

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains one mention of cancer

You know how they say kids grow up so fast when they get past the age five? It's true. Dani grew up so fast.

It feels like one year she was my precious, little, baby girl, and the next thing I know, she's got her first boyfriend. She graduated, and once she did, I gave her the opportunity that made my life the way it is.

I got Dani a record deal with Hi Or Hey Records. She's been singing for as long as I can remember. She has a very beautiful voice. About ten years ago, Sadie tried to gain custody of Dani again. Luckily, she didn't. Though her and Dani got to know each other a little more after Dani turned 14. Now that Dani's 21, and Riley is 17, almost 18, I feel old as fuck.

Lacey and I went on our date without the kids. Plus, a lot more after that. I eventually got guts to ask her to be my girlfriend, and thankfully, she said yes. I even got Riley to start calling me daddy (no you pervs). Dani was a little jealous at first, but she got used to it.

About a year later, I may have gotten Lacey pregnant. She was highly frightened of what my reaction would be. To her surprise, I was elated. Around seven months after we found out, we had our baby boy. We decided, on naming him Oliver Michael. He obviously took my last name. He recently turned 15.

Speaking of baby boy, Carson did end up going deaf. He is currently 16, and Fae is finally able to get him ear surgery, so he can possibly hear again. Fae ended up marrying Luke. Who knew they would end up together?

They have their little family, Carson, and the twins. They had the twins when Carson turned five. The twins are currently eleven, and they raise hell in the household. Maya and Emma are definitely the two biggest divas I have ever met.

The twins are constantly fighting over Calum's son, Hayes. It's always a contest around that kid for them. The Hood family, as well as many others, have recently gone through a horrible tragedy. Calum's wife, Breanne, had recently died from lung cancer. This left Calum with twelve year old Hayes, nine year old Jayde, five year old Ophelia, and the baby of the house, one year old Willow.

Ashton, I haven't seen him since our final tour ended. Payton had convinced him to move to Britain with her. We still talk, but I wish I could see him more. He must be homesick, because he's supposed to be coming over to Australia for a while with the kids. Though Payton has to stay behind for work.

He ended up having a boy and girl. They had just recently turned sixteen. It feels crazy that time has gone by so fast. It feels like just yesterday they left as eight year olds. Ash and Payton ended up having a total of six kids. I honestly don't know how he does it.

There's the twins, Alex and Audrey, fourteen year old Jenna, and eleven year old Frankie (girl). After their last baby, they had decided they would to adopt a child. What was supposed to be one child, ended up being two. These two were basically a package deal. Six year old Brenden, and three year old Raven. These two were siblings, and Ash didn't want to break them apart. These two were adopted only fifteen months ago.

My only regret in life is letting Dani slip from my fingertips. A little while after her record deal, she started acting out. She would yell at me, and she started pushing me away. Eventually, she told me that she hated me.

So here I am. I'm standing outside of her flat. About to try and amend some Broken Promises.

Sorry that's a really shitty ending. I was just getting bored with the book. The epilogue was strained and a little rushed.

-Andrea xx