The ending

As i look around i see no one there i think to myself they must be at the hospital. Then i hear a voice yell oh no it's my step dad running towards me so i stars to run up the street. "Hey come back here bitch I'm gone to fucking kill you, you dumb bitch". Wow he can be cruel but i don't give a damn as i run i see a cop car i run to them.

Knocks on the cop car."hello sir please can you help me". I can still here my step dad running after me.
Officer: hey sweety what wrong calm down.
Andrea: no sir i can't my step dad is running after me he tried to rape then kill me first he kidnap me
Officer: mam  do you have a twin brother name Andre.
Andrea: yes sir why do you ask.
Officer: so your his sister he said was missing you said your step dad is chasing you huh
Andrea yes sir and i think he coming closer please sir help me
Officer: don't worry your pretty little head we got this.

He call for back up on his radio and soon enough here come my step dad the cop hid so my step dad couldnt see him so when he tryed something he would jump out and get him. "So you think you can escape me huh" then he slaps me in my face. "Your gone give me what i want ". Then we here sirens and the cop came and push him agasint the car. "Sir do you know how long your gone to be in jail huh guess what that will be your new home".

The cop put me in his car and took me to my brother and malik i was so happy to see them. "Andrea im so happy your okay i was worry about you i promise i will never aruge with you again i love you so much". I couldnt help but to cry in my brother arms to hear his voice and feel his touch again i was so happy and there was malik right along with him. Everything went good malik mom took me and Andre in, my mom is in rehab , malik and I got together and finally Andre broke up with that hoe monica but the funny thing is his new girlfriend name is monica but she cooler i like her she nice . But that is how our lifes are now no more drama or hurt just love and happiness.

The End