The Kidnap

As Malik and Andre wakes up to the sound police sirens they look around and notice that Andrea and their step dad was gone.

Officer: What happen here *talks to paramedic*get these boy in the truck thier hurt
Andre: no sir my sister is gone i don't know where she  went and i don't know where my step dad went either.
Officer: well sir can you describe what your sister and step dad look like.
Andre: she looks just like me were twins she just a chick and my step dad is tall,black hair,brown eyes, dark skin, and baggy clothes.
Officer: well will get you two to the hospital and find your sister.
Andre: okay but please find her

Meanwhile with Andrea

I wake to this dark damp place i can't see nothing but this shadowy person.

"So your awake i see". Oh no its my step dad i try to move but my hands and legs are tied down to something i don't what it is "let me go" i scream in fear and anger. "No you made me a promise and i won't let you go till i get that promise". That evil smirk on his face just sicken me as he start feeling up and down on me. "Please stop im begging you". Crying for him to stop touching me. "Oh no i don't think so you know how long i wanted this". Then he starts kissing my neck. Just the thought of his lips on me sickens me so i couldn't help but to throw up. "You little Bitch how dare you throw up" he slaps me in my face ."stay right here while i go find something to clean this shit up" he walks off up the stairs

When he leave i try to release myself from this rope he got me tyed to. But its no use their too tight. I cry "some one please help me". And then he come back down. "Im back ". Eww that disgusting smile on his face just make sick. "You know after im finish loving your body i am going to kill you  im gone to chop you up burn body put the ashes in cement and drop them in the lake there for nobody will find you". His voice is so disgusting i hate him i hate him so much. Then he starts untying me i think this will be my chance to escape first he untie my legs im gone to do it when he  untie my hand."now when i untie your hands you better stay still you hear me". "Yes" i say lying so when he untie me fully i kick him in the face and then stomp him in the balls once he was  down i ran up the stairs and straight out the door.

Wait this street looks familiar i know where i am at. I run up the street towards my home to see no one is there..

Next chapter coming soon