"No you're not," he said. I bit his lip, pulling away slowly. He growled again. He always did when I teased him.

"You're sleeping with other people, so am I. What does that make me?" He squeezed my butt, pulling me closer with his nails.

"Well you're my favorite baby," he whispered against my ear. His breathing was coming out so fast. I think mine was too.

"And you're mine," he growled again and dug his nails into my back. I didn't even wince. He's done it so many times, I didn't even feel it anymore.

"Glad to hear sweetheart," he was speaking through his teeth now. Man, I was really turning him on. He couldn't even control the change.

"Oh fuck," I whispered under my breath. He smirked against my lips.

"I know I'm doing my job when you swear," he bit my ear when he said it. I moaned again.

"I have to go," I pulled away from him. The smile fell from his face so fast.

"Go where?" He asked getting off the bed. I went to grab my shirt off the floor.

"I don't remember having to run my schedule through you to make sure it's okay," I said. He growled at me.

"Where?"

"Out."

"Out where?" He growled louder.

"Orion, you have other whores. Go call one of them. I have to go," I grabbed my jeans. He stood up and put his hands on my waist. He turned me to look at him.

"C'mom Arie. Get back in the bed," he said. I frowned and bared my fangs at him. He growled at me.

"Sorry babe, you can't control me. I have to go. It's four hours until sunrise. I have to be out of here before then," I grabbed my underwear from under the bed. How'd it get there?

"The sun doesn't bother you. You're immune to it," he crossed his arms and leaned against the door. Really? He was going to lock me in?

"I'm not immune to bullets," I said. He growled, his eyes darkening,"let's make a deal. I'll stay an hour longer next time. Now, we can take a twenty minute shower."

He stared at the bathroom door for a second before nodding. I dropped my clothes outside the bathroom. He followed me into the shower then turned on the water. He wrapped his arms around me as the shower started.

"You're going to have to start coming to my apartment. I'm getting tired of smelling like evergreen forests," I stared at his body wash. He just growled as a reply and bit my ear. I just smirked as I started washing up.

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting on his bed getting dressed. He watched me zip up my boots. He growled as I was walking towards the door.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be back," I blew a kiss before walking out the pack house. I was careful to not make any noise as I walked through the forest.

I was walking past a tree when someone jumped out of nowhere and hit me. I dropped as soon as the wooden bat collided with my head.

I woke up leaning against a bar. My arms were hooked behind my back. One side of my face was sticky. By the smell of it, it was blood. My own blood. It made me sick to the stomach to smell it.

There was something over my mouth that limited me from making any noise. I think it was tape. I couldn't even push my fangs through it. Where was I? Why was it so dark? Hell can't be like this. Can it?