twenty - happier

Four months into the tour everything was going great. The boys had grown a bigger fanbase, had women throwing themselves at them, had grown as friends and overall had grown as a band. Luke and Ashton were closer than ever too.

Today they were in Europe. They had an interview today and were currently getting ready for it. Luke walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, a damp torso and wet hair.

"Damn," Ashton said, moving to the bottom of the bed and swinging his legs over.

Luke chuckle and walked over to his bag which was at the end of the bed. He was going to lean down to pick it up but instead Ashton wrapped his legs around Luke's and pulled him so he'd fall over on top of him.

Luke chuckled and held out his arms to hover over Ashton.

"We still have some time," Ashton mumbled, trying to lean up to kiss Luke.

"Not really," Luke chuckled.

"Mm, what was that?" Ashton smirked as he leaned up further and attached their lips.

Luke was going to pull away but his mind got fuzzy and he melted into the kiss. There was a knock at the door and soon the sound of a door opening and then some laughing. Luke reluctantly pulled away.

"Are we interrupting something?" Michael asked, chuckling.

Luke got up off of Ashton and shook his head. "Ashton just seems to think because we're famous now it's okay to be late to things."

"I do not!" Ashton laughed, throwing a pillow at Luke.

"Guys, please, we're not famous. Leonardo Dicaprio is famous," Calum chuckled.

"Right," Luke nodded, putting on his clothes. 

"Now come on, or we'll actually be late," Michael said, heading for the door.

***

"So how's tour guys?" The interviewer asked. "I want everyone to answer this, I want to know how everyone feels about it."

"I guess we'll go in a line," Michael chuckled, sitting the farthest away. "I think it's going great. I mean, I hope the fans to do too, but I think we rock that stage!"

"I agree, I know we're not like AC/DC kind of good, but I think we're good," Calum said. "I'm really enjoying tour."

"Same here," Ashton nodded. "I love it, the families love it, the fans sound like they love it. I think it's awesome."

"I love the tour, it's great," Luke finished. "I just wish my parents got to see us."

It was quiet while the interviewer nodded sadly and mumbled an 'I'm sorry.'

"At least I have my best friends, and my soulmate, with me," Luke added, smiling at Ashton. "I do miss my parents, so much, but if I'm being completely honest, I don't think I've ever been happier."

THE END. There is going to be no epilogue because I feel like this covered for one. Thank you for reading this story! I hope you liked it. :-)

Sorry about no smut scene lmao. If you want smut, read my dom!sub story. ;)