nine - sleep with me

The boys watched a movie but both Ashton and Luke were getting tired towards the middle. They ended up ditching the movie, considering it was boring anyways and went upstairs.

"Goodnight, Luke," Ashton said.

"Oh, uh, goodnight," Luke said softly.

Ashton turned around to walk back to his room but turned back around to say something. Before he had the chance to say anything, Luke threw his arms tightly around him. Ashton tensed up with shock at the sudden contact, but instantly relaxed and hugged Luke back.

"Thank you for today," Luke whispered into Ashton's neck.

Ashton rubbed Luke back slightly. "You don't have to thank me, Luke."

Luke nodded and let go of Ashton. "Goodnight."

And then Luke disappeared once again behind the door. Ashton stood in the spot where they hugged, just looking at the closed door. He wanted nothing more than to hug Luke longer. The feeling of having someone who is constantly tense relax in your arms is a feeling no one can explain. Ashton couldn't help but miss Luke's presence when he wasn't around.

Ashton sighed and turned around, heading to his room to go to sleep himself. After changing out of his clothes and taking a quick shower, he laid down in bed and checked his phone. He was falling asleep while scrolling through twitter and just before he did fall asleep, he was startled awake. Luke was once again screaming.

Ashton was quick to his feet and to Luke's room. Thankfully, he finally stopped locking it. He rushed in and shook Luke awake.

"Luke, wake up," Ashton yelled at Luke.

The screaming cut out and Luke was left wide-eyed and panting. 

"You're okay, Luke," Ashton said, sitting on the side of his bed and pulling him into his arms. "It was just a dream, you're okay."

Luke was trembling in Ashton's arms and held onto him tightly. Ashton whispered soothing words to Luke and rubbed his back until he eventually relaxed. 

"You okay?" Ashton asked Luke.

Luke nodded into Ashton's chest. Ashton let go of Luke and laid him down again, pulling the blankets back over him. 

"Go back to sleep, Luke, you're okay," Ashton whispered.

"Sleep with me," Luke whispered, looking up at Ashton. "You make them go away."

Ashton nodded and got under the covers next to Luke. Luke moved closer to Ashton and Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke. Luke was freezing, but was soon warmed up my Ashton's body heat. Ashton relaxed Luke. Luke didn't know what it was, but something about Ashton made him feel so much better.

I liked this chapter, it was cute :') at first I was like 'no one's reading this anymore' but then I realized around 100 people read per chapter and HOLY SHIT 100 is a lot of people. Thank you for your support! 

Feel free to check out my rant/blurbs book, it's really fun and there's a section where you guys can ask me stuff, I love replying to them it's so fun. 

If not, you can check out my boyxgirl story, Priceless or my other muke story, Gone, which I'm working hard on. Love you!