Jealous

Edited. But not fully.

rapunzel p.o.v

I slammed my locker closed and meet up with merida to wait for the boys how were running late causing me to grow impatient. I huffed, crossing my arms and tapping my feet rolling my eyes. "Ugh where are they!" 

"Calm down rapunzel they will be here soon." merida rolled her eyes at me causing me to shoot her a glare. Ugh this girl. After about five minutes I finally caught a glimpse of hiccup turning the corner but no sign of jack following behind him like he always does.

I stood up straight still trying to find Jack but still no sign of him. I signed and put my attention on hiccup. once again crossing my arms.

"hey hiccup." I softly smiled which he returned and gave me and quick side hug and does he same action to merida but it lasted longer.

"Sup loser." Merida said smiling up at him.

"Hey girls." was all he said while staring at merida the whole time.

"Well let's cut to the chase where is Jack." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms once again waiting for his response.I asked him with worry eyes.

"Oh he was with me earlier but when i turned he was gone." Hiccup told me with a 'sorry face' Scratching the back of his neck.

"Well that's settled so let's go to class or we are going to be late." Merida said, swinging her backpack over to hiccup to hold it before turning on her heel and started walking to class with Hiccup following along. I signed and also followed along.

I got lost in my thoughts just think of Jack and where he could have run off to and who is it with that's more important than his friend and his girlfriend. I hope he is safe.What if his cheating on me!? No, no, not jack he is not like that, just breath.

"Hello punzel are you there" Merida asked while waving her hand in my face.

"H-huh w-what happened." I said

"Nothing but hurry up we are going to be late. And we don't have time for you to just stand here." Marida said pulling my arm to class with hiccup laughing at me but following closely behind us. 

As we walked in I saw something i didn't want to see. I was angry it was like someone set a bomb and I was about to explode . I was jealous .

Elsa's p.o.v

After jack asked me if he could walk me to class. We just started talking.

"Umm elsa?" Jack asked

"What up ?" I said with a confused look

"I was wondering if we can start over cause we meet in a bad way?" Jack asked with hope in his eyes.

"Um... sure why not." i said

Why did I say yes. He was a total ass to me yesterday and i said yes . Wow what is going on with me.

Jack looked at me with happiness before scooting his chair closer to me.

"Hi im jackson overland frost. But i like jack frost. And you are?" Jack asked sticking out his hand.

"Hello im Elsa winter but just call me Elsa." I told him shaking his hand.

But something felt weird when i touch his hand. It felt like a shook of electricity shot up my arm out of nowhere. But as soon as that happened i pulled back.

"Well elsa nice meeting y-" Jack said before getting cut off by a anger rapunzel.

Rapunzel came and pulled jack to her face and kissed him like i wasn't even there.

I kinda got mad because i was talking to him when she rudely interrupted our conversation. I sighed before turning around to face the front trying to block out the sound of the loud kissing couple.

I had this weird feeling in my stomach  something i have never felt before. I think i was jealous . No elsa you are not joules. Why would you be? Jack has a girlfriend.  So you cant like him.

So i am just going to ignore him so that feeling can go away.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Sorrt it was short again but i hope you like comment for any ideas

Comment

Vote

Follow