Chapter 3

"Come here.."called a worried she-cat. Leafpool tripped and fell over the cliff. Yeep!!! She screamed in her mind. Before she knew it she was in a medicine den, but not Jayfeather's.... "Leafpool!! Are you okay?" Said a dark gray tom. "Give her some breathing space!" Said a ginger she-cat. "Sandstorms' going to kill me!" Said another ginger cat with a white dipped paw. That must be Squirrelflight or... Or Onestar... She thought. She opened her eyes. "Sooooo.. Havin' a party in here??" She joked. Then she recognized them. Mothwing. Squirrelflight. Crowfeather. Nightcloud. And Krestelflight. "Hello! Sleepyhead!"Nightcloud said happily. Crowfeather looked at Leafpool like she had grown rabbit ears. Had she? The fact I woke up in WindClan is weird............ "What happened?" She gasped. "You saved Nightcloud's- kit."
Crowfeather explained. "Hmm. Yeah. I was afraid that happened." She gasped for as Nightcloud squeezed her to death. "Nightcloud! Give her some space! Everyone out" Krestelflight scowled. "The only one who should be in here is me,Leafpool, and Mothwing!" "How're you feeling" Mothwing whispered. " I'm fine! I don't need any Medicine cats!" Leafpool growled. "We need to get you back to Thunder-" he started. "No!! Not back to Bramblekit!!" She whined.

"So do you wanna go on a patrol with me late?" Crowfeather asked. Leafpool rubbed her muzzle with his,"I would love too." Under the thick fur of Crowfeather you could tell he was blushing. They both walk out of camp side by side, their fur barely touching each other. They race each other to the top of the hill. And they both collapse on the grass, just like they're kits again...............
"Look at the sunset..." She whispered. "I'm looking at some-cat that's beautifuler..." Crowfeather mewed. "Hmm your right that tree is pretty!" She teased him. Crowfeather rolls his eyes with a smile on his face. He lays on the ground, and she does the same. Right before their tails twinge together a shadow appears in front of them. Crowfeather shots up straight away with his fur bristled and claws unsheathed. The mysterious cat comes out. It turns out to be Amberkit, Brightheart's kit. " Amberkit? It's okay Crowfeather it's just a kit, Amberkit." She told her mate. "Amberpaw! " she corrected Leafpool. "What are you doing so close to WindClan territory." Leafpool asked. "Squirrelflight needs help! You have to come with me!" Amberpaw whined. "Well, tell her if she needs help, she can get me herself or get someone else!" Leafpool boasted. "Come on Crowfeather..." They both left, leaving Amberpaw,her eyes clouded with sorrow.