Prologue

"Who are they?" A flame pelted cat asked. "Firestar, these are some of my old friends. The she-cat with brownish fur and a red tail is Rosetail. The little 'paw beside her is Sweetpaw, the white she-cat is my sister, Snowfur, and beside her, my mother Moonflower, over there by Patchpelt is Sunstar my second mentor, and Leopardfoot, Tigerstar's Mother and Patchpelt's sister." Bluestar told Firestar. "I'm going to look for someone now..." He said. Bluestar nodded. Where is he? He thought. Firestar turned and saw Patchpelt walking towards a brown she-cat. That looks like Dappletail! Firestar said to himself. He turned around to see a she cat that looked like Dustpelt. Right when he was about to walk up to her something or someone jumped on him. "Hey! Watch where you go-" Firestar turned to see Ravenpaw on top of him. "Oh Starclan.. Seems like you found me!" Ravenpaw laughed. "More like you found me!" Firestar joked. "Oh great..... Looks like the Raven got the fire!" A voice teased Ravenpaw. They both turned around and saw Darkpaw with Gingerpaw and Beepaw. "Shut up Darkpaw! Anyway... I'm Gingerpaw, from Fireclan. I have a Prophecy for The Daughter of Fire." She announced. "That is Fire....star."Ravenpaw told her while pointing at Firestar. "Yes? What's the Prophecy?" He asked Gingerpaw anxiously. "One of your daughters are in a tuff situation, if she chooses the wrong decision. Then both will be in grate danger..."Gingerpaw told Firestar. "That's it? Can't you tell me anything else about this 'prophecy'?" He asked annoyed. "I'm sorry that's all I can tell you!" She promised. Then Gingerpaw,Beepaw and Darkpaw faded away. "It's Leafpool...." Ravenpaw whispered. "It can't be her she's a medicine cat!!" Firestar Yelled worryingly. "Firestar! Why would it be Squirrelflight! She's Deputy, the leaders mate, the last leaders daughter, and She's a aunt to Jayfeather the medicine cat and is sisters to Leafpool the medicine cat!" Ravenpaw explained to him.