Telling The Family The Good and Bad News

A few minutes later Riker and Rydel got back home. They just sat in the van for a few minutes. Riker calmed Rydel down, and kept reassuring her that everything going to be okay. "Its okay Rydel. Luke doesnt deserve you. Youre too good for him and theres guys out there that are better for you." He said hugging Delly. After Rydel was feeling better they both climbed out the van and went inside. Rydel ran to the bathroom to fix her eye makeup. Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Ellington were all playing video games Riker and Rockys room. Riker took a seat on the couch an just got lost in his thoughts. Mark walked into the living room and sat in the rocking chair. "So how was the audition?" He asked Riker. "Youll find out with everyone else dad" riker said rolling his eyes. Hes tired of hearing that question already, plus hes still pissed off about Luke. "Ill be right back dad." He said as he ran up the stairs. Delly was now in her room just laying in her bed reading a book. "Hey Delly, we need to talk About this Luke thing. " Riker said sitting on the edge of her bed. "What else is there to talk about Rik?" Rydel sat up and closed her book marking the place she was at. "We need to tell our family about what Luke did. Tonight at dinner." Riker explained. "I know." Rydel sighed. Then Stormie called everyone down for dinner. Everyone ran downstairs for dinner. Rocky then said, "So.....?" to Riker everyone waiting on his response. "Well as you all know I had an audition today. I thought I did well. But I didnt get the part. " Riker looked down as Stormie and Rydel hugged him and Rocky and Mark just pat his back. After Mark, Stormie and Rocky sat down he looked up with a smile. "Haha tricked ya! I got the part!!!" Riker said. Rydel stepped back and slapped Riker on the shoulder. "Ow!" Riker said. "You deserve it lying to us like that!" Riker just laughed and smirked as he sat back down. "Now Delly, Dont you have something you wanna say?" Riker asked. "No." Rydel said sitting down. Rike gave her a look that means say it or I will. "Fine. Yeah I do. If you are wondering why Luke isnt around anymore its because I broke up with him. That black eye wasnt because I fell off my bed it was because Luke hit me because I refused to have sex with him. Then while we were at the mall i walked back to the table with my food to see him making out with some brunette he just met. I ended it for good there." Everyon apologized to Rydel and hugged her. Ratliff gave her the longest hug and has been acting a little weird lately.

A/N
Hey guys I was on the phone with my friend ILoveYouMCR WHILE writing this chapter so im sorry if it sucks. Also this is another filler chapter but I still hope you liked it!
Plz comment vote share!
Thank you all so much for the reads.
Destiny