The Boy Next-Door

Recap:

So last night, Riker and Rydel sat down and had i long heart to heart conversation. Then they made up and forgave each other. They talked about good times and hung out for the rest of the day.

End of Recap

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its 2 pm right now and Rydel and Riker have left the house to go look for a job. Riker was able to drive, so he'd taken the keys. Rocky, Ross, and Ryland were in a deep game of black ops. Mark and Stormie were in the kitchen trying to figure out the bills for the month. Mark had a newspaper in his hand looking in the employment section. "Mark, hunny?" Stormie said looking over at her husband. "Yes?" He asked circling an ad in the paper. "I want to homeschool our kids." She answered him, nervous to what he may respond to her as. Mark stayed quiet for a few minutes. "I think that is a splendid idea!" He said getting up and kissing Stormie on her head. Stormie smiled up at her husband, glad that she got the answer she was hoping for. "So family meeting when Rik and Del get home?" Stormie asked, still smiling. "Yep!" Mark said walking out the room. About twenty minutes passed when Rydel and Riker finally came back home. "Mom? Dad? We are home!" Rydel yelled as she walked through the door. "Good! Now all kids in the kitchen!" Mark yelled. Stormie smiled as all five of her kids come rushing in and sat down. "Family meeting?" Riker asked. Stormie nodded her response. "Okay kids your mother and I have some news." Mark nodded over to Stormie and put an arm on her shoulder indicating that she should take over. "Kids, im going to homeschool you, while your father is out for work." Stormie said clapping her hands. "What?!" Ross, Ryland, and Rocky all yelled jumping up from their seats. You can tell by the tone in their voices they weren't happy bout it. "Im fine with that!" Riker and Rydel smiled at each other and to their parents. Rocky, Ross, and Ryland spun around and stared at their older siblings. "What?!" Riker and Rydel said in unison. "Why would you be okay with homeschooling?" Ross asked. Anger growing deep inside of him and you can see the flame arise in his eyes. "C'mon think about it! There wont be any bullies, no jerks other than our family members." Riker replied. "Plus we get to do school in our PJs!" Rydel said. You can hear the excitement in her voice just as much as you can see it in Stormie's eyes. Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Ross said. At this point he'd do anything to get out of that family meeting. He opened the door to reveal a young boy who appeared to be around Riker's age and his parents. "Hello! We are your new neighbors. Are your parents home?" The boys mother said. "Yeah just a second." Ross said. "Mom, dad, siblings, our neighbors are at the door. " ross said walking back to the Kitchen. "Alright kids lets go meet our neighbors." Mark said. Everyone walked out the kitchen and into the living room. Stormie walked to the door. "Hello. Im Stormie and this is my husband, Mark." Stormie gestured to her husband who is now behind her. "Come on in!" Mark said. They entered the house. The neighbors followed Mark and Stormie into the living room. "You can sit if you'd like." Mark said. "Thank you." They said as they took a seat on the open couch. "No problem." Mark smiled. "Im Cheryl and this is my husband, George Ratliff." Cheryl said shaking Mark and Stormie's hands. "And I am Ellington Ratliff." The kid that looked around Riker's age said.    "Nice to meet you." Stormie said. "These are our children. Kids introduce yourselves. " Stormie looked to her 5 kids. "Hey! Im Riker Lynch. Im the oldest." Riker said. "Hello! My name is Rydel. Im the second oldest." Rydel said smiling. "Sup! Im Rocky. Im the middle child." Rocky said as he adjusted in his seat. "Hi! Im Ross. Im second to youngest." Ross said, calming down. "Hi. Last but not least, im Ryland. Obviously the youngest." Ryland said. "Nice to meet you, all!" Ellington said, looking at Rydel. "You too!" All the Lynch's said. "Would you and your family Like to join us for dinner?" Stormie asked Cheryl. "We'd love too. But can we bring our other kids?" "Well of course you can!" Stormie said. "See you then."

________________________________________________________________________

yay! Ratliff is finally in the story! What do yall think? Comment your thoughts below please!

This was supposed to be posted before Becoming Friends, sorry I thought I already posted this and Ive had more seizures this week, so my family is on scare because of me. Anyway enjoy.

Ready set Rock!