The Story of Luke and Rydel

Stormie saw that her phone was buzzing and answered it without looking. "Hello?" She said into the mouth piece. She puts the phone on speaker phone since she is currently making supper. "Hey mom! My audition is over." Riker said into the phone. "Hey sweetheart! Howd the audition go?" Stormie smiled in hopes he got good news. "Ah mom. Thats where you have to wait. I thought id tell the whole family and Ratliff at dinner tonight." Riker sighed. "Alright well im making supper. Is it alright if I send Delly to pick you up? Youre father is in the shower." Stormie replied washing her hands. "Yeah sure mom. I wanna ask Rydel something anyway." Riker agreed. "Okay sweetie. See you when you get home. I love you!" Stormie said. "Love you too mom! Bye" Riker hung up his phone and stuck it in his bag. He took a seat on a bench and set his bag in between his feet. He began to think of a way to tell his family about the audition. Stormie hung up her phone and put itin her apron pocket to keep it safe. "Rydel!! Come down here please!" She called from the bottom of the staircase. "Coming mom!" Rydel called back. As Rydel finished changing into her sweatpants she only wears around the house, Stormie walked back into the kitchen. She began to chop bell peppers for the salad. Rydel ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see what her mom wanted. "Yeah mom?" Rydel asked opening the fridge and grabbing a water. "I need you to take the van and go get your brother from his audition. Heres the directions to where he is waiting for you." Stormie wrote the directions down on a sticky note and handed it to Rydel. "The keys are hanging by the door." "Alright mom. Bye I will be back soon." Rydel took the sticky note left her water on the coffee table and grabbed the keys. As she walked to the van and unlocked the doors she thought to herself, 'thank God she didnt realize ive been crying.' She unlocked the door and got in the van. Putting the sticky note on the staring wheel and starting the ignition she pulled out the driveway. Rydels not ready to let anyone know that her and her boyfriend, Luke broke up. Or how they broke up, especially Riker. Rydel pulled up where Riker was sitting a few minutes later. As Riker got into the van he decided hed go with tricking the family. "Thanks for picking me up Delly." Riker said putting his seat belt on and flinging his bag gently into the back seat.  "No problem Rik. So howd it go?" Delly said. Riker sighed a oh well sigh, trying to hide a smirk. "Youre gonna have to wait till dinner.Im telling the whole family and Ratliff at the sme time." He said knowing Rydel would try and make him talk. "Come on Rik! You and I have always been close! Please tell me now." Rydel pouted to convince Riker to give in and tell her. Riker smiled at his sisters attempt to persuade him. "Nope. Sorry sis not gonna work this time. I have a question though." Riker changed the subject knowing she wasnt in the mood to beg. "Fine!" Rydel whined. "Give up Del, it isnt gonna work you gotta wait this time. My question is this; why havent I seen you and Luke together lately?" He asked worried. Rydel hit the brakes and started crying. 'Shit! What am I gonna tell him now? He knows when im lying to him. Especially if im lying bout boys. And now that im cryin I have to tell him the truth.' Rydel thought giving in to telling her older brother whats wrong. 'I probably shoulda told him in the first place. I just wanted to believe it was a dream.' She thought. "Why are you crying Delly? I thought you and Luke were happy together." Riker got more worried. 'Do I need to kill him? Im serious I will hurt anyone who ever hurts my baby sister! I know Rocky, Ross, and Ryland feel the same way. I swear on my own life if he hurt her!' Riker felt the anger level rise as he thought this. "I thought so too. Except I was wrong apparently we were both wrong. Luke and I broke up." Rydel responded trying to avoid telling Riker what had happened. "Why? Whatd he do?" Riker asked. He knows how guys like Luke act, he himself was one of those types of guys except Luke has a lip ring and Riker doesnt. 'Well there goes the idea of not telling him what happened.' Rydel thought to herself as she started to drive again. "Remember that black eye I had a few weeks ago?" Rydel sighed. "The one you had because when you fell off your bed while sleeping and hit your eye on the side of the open drawer to your nightstand?" Riker asked. Now hes starting to feel uneasy. "Yea. Well that was a lie. I never fell off the bed. Luke and I were fighting and he was drunk. I told him that he shouldnt be drinking bc we arent legal yet. Then he disagreed. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. We were sitting on my bed door open of course. Then he started to put his hand up my shirt. I pushed him away he got upset. He kept trying to push me to have sex with him. I jumped up off the bed and said that i wasnt ready to take that step yet. He got angry and swung at me...." Rydel began to explain but Riker interupted her. "HE HIT YOU?! THAT MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE! ...." Riker began yelling when Rydel stopped him. He knew Luke was nothing but bad news and a definite bad influence on his sister. "Riker wait thats not the entire story. Obviously he hit me. I sat on the floor with my head on my knees crying. He realized what he did and sat next to me. Luke put his arm around me and lifted my face up to look at him. He said hed never hit me again and he didnt know what got into him. I forgave him and gave him a kiss. A week later I caught him making out with a brunette slut he just met while we were in the food court at the mall." Just explaining all of this made Rydel shiver and tears began to flow down her face again. Since they were at a red light Riker leaned over and hugged his sister. "Im gonna kill him! First he pressured you into almost agreeing to have sex with him. Then he hit you. Then he cheated on you with a tramp. Noone ever physically hurts my sister let alone gets away with cheating on her! Ross, Rocky, and Ryland wouldnt allow it either! Im always gomna be here for you Delly remember that." Rydel wiped the tears away and nodded. "I love you Riker. You are seriously the best big brother a girl could ask for!" Rydel said. "I love you to Delly. Youre the best lil sis any big brother could ask for." Riker kissed his sister on the top of her head. "Everythings gonna be alright Delly. I promise." Riker reassured her.

A/N

This was supposed to be a filler chapter.
So if it sucks or is scattered im sorry.
However I do hope you enjoy it.
Love you #R5Family!!

Xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

Destiny

P.S. if you have any questions please ask away in messages or comments. Perferabbly comments. Thank you