-APMAs 2016-

(Ok this one shot is smut again [big surprise] but it's also based of something that really happened; idk if anyone else noticed but Vic has a boner on the red carpet so ye 😂)

(Vic's POV)

"God dammit," I mumble under my breath, glancing down quickly. I don't know why but all day I have been sporting a stiff as hell boner. And it couldn't of been any other day. It just had to be during the Alternative Press awards. The place where I'm seeing many friends and acquaintances, and also where I'm supposed to preform on stage with Yellowcard. Not only that though, but my best friend—with benefits—is looking quite appealing to the eye tonight in his suit. Wonderful.

I straightened out my blue blazer which was apart of my attire, only I regret it because the dress pants clearly show a bulge and it's hotter than hell out here.

Walking along the red carpet, I tried focusing on talking to the interviewers, but it was hard when I felt Jaime's hand rest dangerously low on my back for a photo. I thought nothing of it, until his hand sneakily went in my back pocket, giving my ass a firm squeeze before we had to move along the carpet. I shot him a warning look, which he returned with a cheeky smile.

I rolled my eyes, continuing down the line, trying to think of anything to make my boner die down. But again, it was difficult with all the suggestive looks Jaime's been giving me.

We eventually got inside the building, a security guard quickly ushering us past the entrance gate to our designated table. I sighed, knowing that no one will notice under the table, but someone was bound to already see. Just my luck, am I right? The lights were all dimmed down, soft music thudding in the background. Everyone was mingling together, saying hi to old friends, greeting new people, and tasting the few foods they had set up on a table in the back.

Mike went over to talk to some of the nominated drummers, Tony went over to the snack table and Jaime sat down right besides me with his eyebrow raised.

"You seem a bit under the weather," he points out, tilting his head to the side. I glance over at his stupidly attractive face, wishing I could just reach over and kiss him, but I couldn't do that. Not yet at least. No one knew that Jaime and I are a bit more than friends besides for us. We didn't want a relationship, well we did, but we couldn't due to it being really risky for someone to notice or find out, so all our activities, little dates, and loving words were kept down low. I guess we could be labeled as boyfriends, but we didn't need a label. I like him, he likes me and that's enough for both of us. We wanted to wait until we were both ready to put a label out and announce it to the public.

"Is it that noticeable?" I pout, crossing my legs to try and hide the problem in my pants.

"What? That a guy that looks hot as fuck is walking around with a boner?" He teases, sending me a little wink. My eyes widen, glancing around quickly to make sure no one heard. Everyone was too focused on their group conversations to be paying attention to us.

"Oh, shut up." I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I could help you out, you know." Jaime bites his bottom lip, once again making me want to kiss him.

"Not here. We have to stay in here, backstage is where all the performers and important people are," I hiss under my breath. The lights finally dim fully until one of the stage lights turn on, the man who's singing the "national anthem" coming up to the stage. Everyone sits down, Tony and Mike in the seats across the table in front of Jaime and I. Jaime leans back in his seat, his hand landing on my inner thigh.

I glare at him, gripping his hand and placing it on my knee. "No," I mouth. I wasn't going to do something so private in front of everyone. Jaime rolls his eyes, running his hand back up my thigh, gently rubbing my inner thigh. I grab onto his wrist, letting out a shaky breath.

"C'mon, Vic, do you really want to continue the night like this?" Jaime whispers into my ear, placing a kiss right below it on my neck. Thank god the rooms dark besides for the stage lights.

"I don't c-" I cut myself off with my own gasp as he places his hand over the bulge in my pants, giving it a small squeeze. I look around warily, Jaime continuing to palm me slowly. My grip on his wrist tightened and I soon found myself rocking my hips against his hand. Even the smallest touches from him sent electricity through my whole body.

"J-Jaime," I murmur. I press my forehead against my other palm, leaning forward.

"Just be quiet, no one will notice," he whispers, slowly unbuttoning my dress pants. I nod impatiently. I just need myself relieved, especially before I get called backstage for the performance.

"Hurry, please." I whine quietly, his hand slipping into my pants and boxer briefs. I nearly moan at the feel of his cold hand against my member, his fingers teasingly rubbing against me.

Soon, I hear Alex and Jack's voices up on stage, signaling they're doing the first debate for the election. Their voices seem so distant as Jaime pulls my throbbing hard on out of my boxers. I silently thank whoever is up there that no one can see under the table. His cold, calloused fingers wrap around my c.ock, causing me to bite down hard on my bottom lip. I reach over and squeeze Jaime's thigh, a signal for him that it feels good while my other hand stays propping on the table, holding my head up.

Jaime starts pumping me slowly, purposely teasing me. I almost go to lean my head back and whimper in pleasure, but Alex's voice keeps me in reality. I subconsciously lift my hips up with the movements of his hand, his pace slowly picking up. His thumb brushes over my tip, smearing around the pre-cum that's already oozing from me. I was close, I've been on edge all day.

I moan quietly under my breath, thankful that one of the performances started so no one could hear me over the music. Jaime's hand starts moving faster, flicking his wrist in a way that made me feel so, so good. He can clearly sense I was close, because he leant over towards me.

"Have you been this hard all day?" He whispers, looking at me through darkened eyes.

"Uh-huh," I breath, nodding my head.

"Later tonight, I'm going to fuck you so hard, make you feel so good," he purrs seductively, squeezing my member gently.

"Please," I whimper aloud, my eyes shooting open to glance around. No one heard, good. I gripped back onto Jaime's arm, digging my nails into his tattooed flesh. "Faster," I plead pathetically, grinding myself into his hand. Jaime starts flicking his wrist faster, bringing me closer to the edge. I purse my lips tightly, groaning silently as my climax hit me.

I breath heavily and quickly through my nose, Jaime's hand slowing down to milk me from my high. I breath out a sigh of relief, still fully aware that we just did that in public. I look over at Jaime to see him being his fingers up to his lips, seductively sucking them into his mouth. The sight almost makes me hard once more, but I was in too much euphoria to focus on that right now.

I quickly look down, pulling my boxers and pants back up, and gasp when I notice a small stain on my pants.

"Looks like you made a mess," Jaime teases, smiling at me in a mocking way.

"Oh, fuck you," I grumble, fixing my clothes out.

He leans closer to me once more and mumbles, "Actually, it'll be me fucking you later."

--

Wowie