-Scary Movies-

(Jaime's POV)

"C'mon please! You're not that scared of movies are you?" Vic pouted, staring up at me with giant puppy dog eyes and bottom lip jutted out.

"No...I just think we should watch something, happier," I inwardly cringed, quickly turning to grab the popcorn out of the microwave and dump it into a big bowl. Vic has been my boyfriend for little over a year, so he knows me better than anyone, but I still hate horror movies no matter how many times I've sucked it up for him. We've watched horror movies before, but the one he wants to watch tonight is The Grudge, and I swore I'd never watch that movie because when I was younger I used to have nightmares over just the girl on the cover.

"We're watching it, okay? It's not that scary." He huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, I know," I mutter, playfully rolling my eyes. "Cmon let gets situated. Is that what you're wearing to bed tonight too?" I point to his-well my- giant hoodie that he has on that goes to his mid thigh and covers his hands, making him look extremely adorable.

"Yes, your clothes are comfy," he pouts once again, causing me to lightly pat his butt so he walks out of the kitchen.

I hold back a groan when I see the title screen on the tv. I fucking hate horror movies, and if it wasn't for my boyfriends love for them, I wouldn't ever of even bought one, or even consider getting one. I took a seat on the ground with my back to the couch, letting Vic situate himself in between my legs, his more petite back pressed against my broad chest.

He squealed excitedly, hitting play on the movie before draping a blanket over his lap and my legs. I let out a quiet sigh, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Oh, come on, you're not that scared. Loosen up, babe." He turns to give me a reassuring smile then faces forward, placing the bowl of popcorn in his lap. I take a few pieces, trying to distract myself from the horror movie that's playing on the giant tv I have in the living room.

I take a risk and glance up at the screen, seeing that stupid creepy girl pop up, making me tense and wrap my arms around Vic's torso, hugging him closer to me. He obviously took it as just a sign of affection and leaned backwards into me, lovingly running his hand across my thigh. I knew he had no inappropriate intentions, because he decided on seizing his hands movements on my knee.

The movie continued playing, giving me an unsettlingly feeling in my gut. I'm not scared, I just hate nightmares. I tilt my head to the side, pressing my face against Vic's warm neck, lightly kissing it.

"Hey, don't distract me from the film," he whines, looking at the tv with wide and fascinated eyes.

"I'm not," I murmur, lightly kissing his neck again, loving the goosebumps that slowly started to form.

We, more like Vic, continued watching the movie, totally engrossed by it. I took the occasional glance at the screen, not daring to look if I heard the creepy music. What I wasn't expecting though, was for Vic to end up jumping at a jumpscare, making the popcorn fly up and his shoulder to knock me square in the jaw.

"Ugh, really?" I groan, leaning back and holding where his shoulder hit.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that would pop up," Vic quickly shifts around in my arms, now straddling my lap as he lets out a small chuckle. "Forgive me?" He asks, lightly peppering kisses all over my jawline.

"I don't think I can, that really hurt you big meanie." I look at him with a pout, placing my hands on his delicate hips.

"Oh hush, I'll make it up to you, okay? This movie was kind of boring me anyways." Vic's voice drips with a small, seductive edge to it, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really? I thought you loved watching horror movies?" I cock my head to the side in a teasing manner. My hand slowly slides up his thigh, under the hem of the oversized hoodie.

"I do...but I love something else a bit more than that..." he trails off suggestively, before pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

Soon enough, horror movies and creepy girls were soon replaced with sweaty bodies and messy kisses.

--

Idk fluff ¿