Chapter 28: Maria's Baptisim

En başından başla

“-ASH!”

“Dam-”

“-ASH” I said and slapped him a little.

“ow” He said, fake pouting.

“Oh man up” I said to him.

“Ok lets make a deal, if you keep your languge clean around Maria. I will do whatever you want when she goes to bed tonight” I said, acting real sexy.

I could just see his face and his face was blank.

“Deal” He said as a smile crept onto his face.

“Your so silly” I said, messing with his hair.

“Have you had breakfast yet” I asked him.

“Nope” He said, shaking his head.

“Alright” I said walking to the kitchen.

I started to make pancakes and they were ready within 10 minutes.

The whole time I heard Ash talking to Maria.

“Breakfast is ready” I called to them and Ash brought Maria over and put her in her chair.

“So, what were you to talking about” I said to Ash once everyone was seated.

“I was trying to teach her some new words” Ash said, stuffing his face.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Maria, show her what I taught you” He said, wiping his mouth.

“Da-dy pury pv” She said.

“Huh” I asked, not understanding.

“She said Daddy is a Purdy Perv” He said innocently.

“ASH! WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFHECK” I said, stopping myself.

“WHAT! Gotta let her know who her daddy is.”

“NOT A ONE YEARS OLD” I yelled at him.

“Sorry, sorry,   Maria, show her what else I taught you.”

“Bak Vel Bids” She tried to say.

“Awwwwww” I said.

“An-deeeeee, A-ley, Jaaaaaae, Jix, Saaaaaaaaie, Desreaaaa” She said, saying everyones names.

“Awww that is so cute”

“And look at this one” Ash said, pointing to Maria.

“Maia, Muma” She said.

“Oh my god” I said covering my mouth.

“She said mama, she said mama” I said, freaking out.

“Not exactly but close” Ash said running the moment.

“ANNNNNNNNND, you just ruined the moment” I said, eating some more pancakes.

Later that night we put Maria to bed.

“Well Ash, I am officially your bitch for the night” I said. “What do you want me to do” I said with no emotion.

“Make me a samich” Ash said with a smirk.

“Really” I said to him.

“Yes” He said and flopped his head back on the couch.

“Really” I said again.

“Noooooo, come here” He said, motioning for me to come to him.

I did so and he pulled me onto his lap which caused me to let out a squeal because it was sudden. Then he smuthered me with kisses and kissed my neck and lips and face.

Each time he hit a certain spot I would moan.

Then, right there on the couch we stripped down to nothing and layed down on top of each other.

About 5 minutes later we moved to our bedroom and continued, never breaking our kiss.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower.

I put on my black silk dress that went to about my knees and was sleeveless. It was a plain black dress bunched up to make little ruffels. I wore black heels and threw my hair back into a ponytail. I put on simple eyeliner and some black eyeshadow. I put on some red lipstick as well. I threw a black shawl over my shoulders.

I got Maria’s dress and put her in it. I put on her shoes and headband. She looked so cute in it.

Then I got Ash up and made him get dressed and we got into the car and drove to everyones houses.

Once we had picked everyone up we headed toLittle Rock.

When we got to the church my parents were already there.

We sat down and ate some donuts.

We sat through Adult Sunday School then we made our way to the sanctuary.

The pastors led us to the 2nd row, behind them.

We sang and said the prayers and then we were called up.

This is what it said in the bulletin

The Baptisim Of Maria Fiona Purdy

Today Maria Fiona Purdy is getting baptized. The parents are Desiree Pitts and Ashley Purdy. Maria is one year old. The sponsors are Jeremy Ferguson and Sammi Doll. The grandparents are Ann and Mark Pitts and Ashlyn and Ashton Purdy. Please keep your prayers with this family as little Maria continues to grow.

They called us up and we went up there. Ash was holding Maria.

We made our commitments and they splashed water on her head. As soon as the water hit her head she let out a huge wail and my heart just broke.

Pastor took her in his arms and carried her to the stain glass window and just stood there and prayed.

We lit a candle and it was done.

We sat back down and went back home after the service.