"You reek of vodka, bubblegum and rose petals." He winks and I giggle at him.

His face seemed blue and I found him mesmerizing.

The emotions running up and down, Sebastian the dirty man who didn't have the time for a girl. He needed a woman.

"You're phone is ringing." He says

"Oh god lets hope its not my mom." I choke out. He looks at me with a smirk, "Well heres the line for the bathroom, if you puke don't call me. See ya later babe." He says and suddenly kisses my forehead.

"Babe?" Is the only thing I mutter to myself and he leaves.

I begin to notice that the line was going to be a long one. I decided to face the music to look at my Phone.

Three miscalls and two messages from Sebastian.

I roll my eyes, instantly.

From: Sebastian🌹
Teddy don't tell me that you're at that stupid party. Or that you're overly upset about my casual dinner.

From: Sebastian🌹
Call me as soon as you can or else Angel.

He was so controlling, I needed my liberty! My freedom, if I was gonna party let me trucking party.

I call him and by the third ring he answers.

"Look here puto, you don't get tell me what to do. Nor call me Angel. You had a Casual Dinner and let me mention you thissssssss you began to act petty as hell and I grew the hell annoyed. And yea I'm at that party, I'm drunk off my ass. And you're so not gonna believe this but I got called hot three times, and I was so close to dancing with Darren Roberts! Have a good day Sebastian! But one thing yes you're actually hotter than all these weirdos, Yet I will not be treated like this. I for one like Casual Dinners and Parties. So GFY; Go fuck yourself!" I exclaim with all the passion left in me. I didn't hear anything from the other line. Everyone seemed to be glaring at me, with annoyance. Who cared as if they knew me, I helped all them bitches with their history notes.

"We'll talk later, I'm on my way to pick you up. And at this point Angel, you're not going to drink and you're not going to dance. You better go wait outside." He sternly says on the phone and I stay quiet. I couldn't help but shut myself up, since I had alot more to go. So I did my final statement.

"Que te chingas puto!" I snarl at him and hang up with a chuckle.

Who the fuck did he think he was? My daddy?

"You go girl tell that bitch what he deserves."
Another drunk girl tells me and we laugh. I decided it was maybe time for me to leave down stairs and wait for a ride home, for sure as hell I wasn't going with Sebastian. I was going to cry if I saw him. And yet this part of me didn't have one clue.

Its not like I'm in love.

Waiting outside with these losers I stand by the curb trying to get a ride home yet my battery is dead and I desperately try to cry. I was stressed and I hated the nausea that was in me.
I suddenly see that guy I was dancing with, I never caught his name.

"Hey!" I say and he looks at me. "Hey, babe." He replies, his eyes look blood shot. "Need a ride?" He slurs and I was nodding my head.

"Yea please."I say and he then gets way close to me like he was going to kiss me.

"We can fuck all night, I never get whiskey d¡ck." He whispers to my ear and I cringe.