"I Want To Know"

"YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!" Troye squealed at me the next morning, running down the abandoned road after me with a bed sheet wrapped securely around his body. I just laughed at him and continued to run towards the store, holding Troye's skirt and shirt tightly in my hands. "CONNAH I SWEAR! STOP RUNNING!"

I laughed louder and shook my head. "In your dreams!"

Troye pushed himself to run faster but it didn't do much for him as I was taller and had actually attended gym. I could hear him panting slightly as I continued to run easily, turning around to shoot him teasing looks every once and a while. Jagga yipped and ran in between us, seeming to almost laugh at Troye's struggles.

Troye made it a while longer before he had to stop to catch his breath, flipping me off with the one hand that wasn't clutching the sheet.

"Wow I was gonna give them back but for that maybe I won't," I teased, shaking the clean clothes before him. While I had been sleeping Troye had managed to clean his clothes, leaving mine dirty. He had teased me about it so while he was having a shower I had to get revenge, and stealing most of his clothes seemed like a great idea. He still had his underwear of course, so at least he wasn't completely naked.

He crouched down and whispered something to Jagga before standing back up. I saw his lips move, and the next thing I knew the clothes were being snatched from my hands and the little dog was running back to Troye. "Good girl," he said, patting her head lovingly. He looked at me and stuck his tongue out before dropping the sheet and getting dressed. I turned with a blush as he kicked the red and blue sheet to the side, standing almost fully naked before me.

"Can we go now?"

"Do you know how much I hate you?"

"I could probably guess, Miniskirt." I gasped as the word left my lips and slapped my hand over my mouth.

Troye just looked at me with a funny expression; his eyebrows raised and a stupid grin on his face. He probably wasn't even phased by the nickname, he was probably just inwardly laughing at my face. "Miniskirt?"

"Uh..."

"Pfft, I guess I'll have to come up with a new name for you, then."

I chuckled awkwardly and nodded, beginning to walk towards the store again. It wasn't very long before we got there, easily getting in through the front door that had been left unlocked. No one was around, living or dead.

The lights were still on in the store, so at least we didn't need to walk around in the dark. "We need clothes, food, and since the hydro still works here maybe movies? Also maybe some soap or something, we're running low. Also backpacks."

Troye nodded. "I'll go to the clot-"

"Food first," I interrupted. "I know how long you take shopping."

He tilted his head in confusion. "How?"

"Oh I uh... I went with you and Zo that one time... Hehe remember?"

"Oh yeah," Troye confirmed, wandering to the food section. Of course the truth was because I had taken Miniskirt searching for food and he had cleared out almost a full clothing store.

We grabbed some things, ranging from canned goods to bread and chocolate. We took water and things too, and kept loading up when we found a shopping cart we could just take. We chose out some soap, me grabbing the first one with the word 'men's' on it, and Troye taking forever sniffing through the small selection of women's scents they had. He chose some kind of vanilla scented something and a loofa.

I found myself a plain black bag and him a pastel pink one, throwing them on top of the other items. Then it was time for clothes.

Troye happily wandered along the rows of skirts and frilly shirts while I wandered around the smaller selection of jeans and plain t-shirts. For a tiny store in the middle of nowhere they had a lot, but that's because everyone who lived around here got all their supplies from this store.

"Hey T!" I called from across the clothes at the movie rack. "Look! It's your favourite!"

He walked over to me, eyebrows raised again. "How did you know...?"

Fuck. "You must ha-"

"Seriously Connor," Troye said, laying the shirts he had in his hand over his arm. "I didn't tell you. I haven't told you any of these things, from my favourite colour to this. I didn't tell you my favourite song, I didn't tell you my birthday, I didn't tell you what my mom's maiden name was or that I'd even written a song that held the name. Yet here we are, you constantly spewing random facts about me. How do you know all these things about me? It's kinda scary, Connor."

"I- I don't k-know.."

"Don't lie to me! Have you been stalking me or something? What is this?"

I sighed, throwing the pile of items in my hands into a cart. "You really wanna know?"

"Yes. And I want the whole truth."

-

O

Ok

Demanding towards your 'daddy' 🙄💦

Ttyl

(🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜)

-Sarah