"Pup"

"What was that?" I asked Connor, looking towards the rustling bushes. We were walking back up to the cabin, and it had been peaceful up until now. Whatever it was sounded big, and the thought of it being a zombie scared me way too much.

"Get behind me," Connor said, pulling out the knife he was carrying. I did as told, cowering behind him. The cold caused my uncovered upper half to form goosebumps as I shivered, both in cold and because of my temperature. 

We just stood still, watching shakily as the rustling in the bushes got louder.

All of a sudden I was on the ground, and Connor was staring down at me, laughing hysterically. "J-JAGGA?!"

Jagga trotted around me, sniffing at Connor before climbing back into my lap. I giggled and picked her up, standing so Connor and I could continue our journey back to the cabin. I hadn't seen any zombies since we got out of town, much to my joy.

Connor yawned loudly, wrapping his arm around me as we made it to the flat piece of land that the cottage was placed on. Once we were inside he fell back onto the couch, yawning again and closing his eyes. "We need to get food but I'm so tired."

"Move your feet," I requested, sitting down once he did. "We can wait. There's some canned stuff in the cupboard, right?"

He nodded and stretched his legs over mine as Jagga climbed onto the back of the couch, burying her nose in my hair for a few moments before curling up and going to sleep.

"Good then," I said, running my hand over his Jean clad leg. "We'll wait then."

Connor nodded and placed his hand on mine, sending butterflies to my stomach. The thing is we were acting so close and I didn't understand it at all. I turned to ask him about it only to see he was sleeping. I giggled and leaned back to close my own eyes, soon falling asleep, exhaustion from the past days too much to keep my eyes open through.

-

Wow I'm not dead

Also go read my new story Pretty, it's Joshler and I love it

Also Dark, it's tronnor, troyler, conler, Tracob, tronler, everything like fickle