"Welcome"

Make sure that u listen to me and read Zombies and Miniskirts first!!¡¡!

Troye's POV

It was the first day of school for me at the high school in my new town. I had just moved from Australia with my family, and I was exited but terrified. My older brother Steele had stayed in Australia for work, my sister Sage came to the same school as me, and my younger brother Tyde went to the middle school down the road. Dad decided that business would be better up here or something, so that's the main reason we had moved.

Sage had already found friends within the three days we had been here, and lucky for me my best friend, whom I had met online, went to the same school as me. Her name is Zoë, and she was honestly the best. She introduced me to all of her friends, except for one, who we were waiting for. We all stood around the bleachers in the soccer field, waiting for him. I began to start a conversation with one of the boys, Ricky was his name, quite easily.

A few minutes later I heard a 'hello Connor,' from Zoë, and an echo from the rest of the group. I turned around, Zoë introduced me to the new boy, and then things got uncomfortable.

I stepped forward and politely stuck my hand out towards Connor. "Hi Connor. It's nice to meet you."

He froze, his jaw practically on the floor, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"Connor don't be rude!" Zoë said, chuckling nervously. Why did Connor react like that?

"Oh um," he started, shaking himself out of his shock. "Hi."

"Hi," I repeated.

"W-we should hurry and get to class!" Connor rushed, slinging his bag back over his shoulder which he had taken off previously. "I um... I need to be there early for Mr. Greens... Book thing."

"Oh um okay," Zoë replied, furrowing her brow. "Let's head in then."

I followed closely after Zoë as we entered the large school. Though it wasn't huge, it was much bigger then the small high school Sage and I had attended back in Australia.

I started my conversation with Ricky back up, almost forgetting Connor's reaction to me earlier.

I smoothed my skirt down and got Zoë to check my eyeliner before entering my first class with her.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I prefer miniskirts and makeup way more then pants and sports.

-

Well this was fast

Also if you came from somewhere else you NEED to read zombies and miniskirts first or you won't understand anything.

Okie dokie

Bai

-Sarah