BONUS - For us to think is to be alive

"You're so bold, Blurry.
And you're so italic, miss Clear."

Tyler Joseph is sleeping lightly before the last show he's going to do in this year. He can't see them with his eyes closed but he can listen to them. He can listen to them, and he can visualize them. Actually, he can always visualize them, because they're in his mind.
There's that guy. That guy who really looks like him except for some little things. Black hands, black neck, red eyes filled with anger and frustration. And there's that girl. That girl he imagined years before. She was little even if she was around twenty years old and she was having long black hair and beautiful blue eyes, blue like the way he saw the sea for the first time. A light moving blue. She was a little similar to the red eyed guy because she was having hands and neck paint in white but she was so different from him in many points.

She was happy. She was filling the room with love and hope, and she was certainly always smiling. Even when her constant angry and upset friend was talking to her like he wants to kill someone.
"Ashley Tyler says with a low voice.
Oh! I remember that girl, she was here before miss Clear appears!
Blurry, are you stupid?
No! I'm not, why are you saying that? Is that because you don't love me? That's right? I was sure of this!
Really? You know that I really love you Blurry so stop saying that. Tyler needs us together, not against each other.
Well, it was better when you weren't here. I should try to kill you one day.
You always say that and you never try.
It's because...
Can you please be quiet for a little moment guys? I need to think.
You're too stupid to think when other are talking Tyler, aouch! What ?!
Shut up Blurry. It's wrong. Tyler you saved so many lifes in the past with you're thoughts. Continue ignoring Blurry.
But he wasn't able to save Ashley. Actually he killed her and imagine that other copy of her in his mind.
It was my fault... I know.
No... Tyler. It was not your fault. Ashley still exist in your heart. Well, I'm here so... In your mind too.
Ah! I knew that you were Ashley!
Really Blurry? It's been five years.
Five long years when I had to live with you in that guy's head. Of course I knew it. I'm not stupid.
...
Can you please shut up? I will not say it again.
What if I don't want to shut up?
Shut up Blurry."
Silence now.

Silence in the little room. You can still hear the beat of Josh's drums behind the walls. You can still hear the voices of those guys who take care of everything. Tyler takes his ukulele and stare at it for a moment. He wonders if Miss Clear plays ukulele. Maybe. It's a so happy instrument, he loves it so much. She certainly loves it too.
He wakes up and walks to the door. He has to live. He has to live for that little thing in Jenna's body. He has to live for his family, for Josh, for the Clique. Because the Clique is a family and they need him.
There are things we can do
But from the things that work there are only two
And from the two that we choose to do
Peace will win and fear will lose
And there's faith
And there's sleep
We need to pick one please because
Faith is to be awake
And to be awake is for us to think

And for us to think is to be alive.