5 - O come, o come, Emmanuel

It's been two months now. It's Christmas. Us, the murderers, we haven't the right to celebrate like the others. We're alone in our cells. Alone with our thinking and our prayers.

I'm not Christian but I wish I could be. My mom and my dad were atheist and now I just feel empty. I need something to be attached to. I need to think that there someone who can protect me. Even if that person won't certainly did it now that I killed Jodie.

I killed Jodie.

The feeling of being someone horrible is coming back. I don't know if I can live with that feeling anymore. But I can't think about it longer. The guard is coming for me. He takes me out of my cell. I'm watching Tyler as he takes in his hands the bars of his cell room. I don't know where I'm going. I just hope that I will see Tyler again. I don't want to loose him.

The guard -A black guy named John, he's not very kind- takes me to a room where another person is waiting for me. I don't believe that it's him. I won't believe that.
Next to me, is standing a guy named Ryan. And Ryan is basically my ex and the brother of Jodie. Jodie, the girl that I killed. I'm turning to John "Please, I really don't want to talk with him." He doesn't give a shit about what I think. He's just standing here, waiting for Ryan to tell me what he wants to tell me.

Ryan approach me. I can feel the anger in his movements but he doesn't do anything. "Ashley
Ry-Ryan
You know what I think about you
I-I-I...
Do you know what's gonna happen now?
I don't answer. I'm scared. John seems to think everything will be okay.
This, will happen"
I feel something strange. Something cold is inside my stomach.

My eyes are crying and I put my hands on the knife inside me. I see red. Everything is red. And then it becomes to be black.

"LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! LEAVE ME PLEASE!"
My screams are so loud that I'm sure everyone can hear me. Where am I? I feel arms around my body. Are they Tyler's arms? I curl up and holding on to him. I'm crying. I don't know why.
"I was dying Tyler, I was dead. He killed me. I don't want to die, please..."
He's holding on to me like I do and then he starts to sing.
He sings this beautiful Christmas song. I want him to sing to me for ever. I don't want him to leave. I don't want him to stop, I don't wanna die.
O come, O come, Emmanuel, and ransom captive Israel, that mourns in lonely exile here, until the Son of God appear. Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel. Shall come to thee, O Israel.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

AH THIS CHAPTER WAS SO DIFFICULT TO WRITE I HOPE YOU LOVED IT GUYS!