6 - Spiders crawled inside and made themselves a home

¡! WARNING !¡ SMUT ¡! (which means sexual explicit content, guys)

I was here in my new cell. They let me live in the cell of Tyler, with him, because I was screaming every night, and I was trying to kill myself when I could. Tyler is the only one that can help me being calm. We're sleeping in the same bed, but we're not sleeping together if you see what I mean.

He's the one who take care about me. I'm not even able to take care about myself. The nightmares are always here. Ryan killing me. I think I'm going to cry. I think I would have killed myself if there wasn't Tyler.

It's been one month now. And three long months that I'm here. Tyler is here for about five.
We have now the right to get out of our cells at day. Tyler and I always choose to spent the sunny days on the grass, like everytime. But this time it was raining.

I have Tyler's hand in mine but nothing is ever happening between us. Until this day I suppose. I look at him. But he's looking at me too, with eyes that I never seen for him. "Ashley"
He says my name. Only my name. And by the second he said it, I knew that he'll kiss me right after. And he did it. Tyler Joseph is kissing me and I kiss him back, our tongue dancing in our mouths while our lips are sealed together. It's been so long since the last time I kissed someone and it's easy to know that's the same for my friend.

I'm standing a little away from him, my mouth still next to his. "There's no camera in the shower you know."
He's looking at me for a second and I'm sure I can feel the tension between us. He kisses me again and I let him go.

¡! HERE YOU HAVE TO STOP YOUNG SOUL !¡

I'm walking to the shower and then I feel something entering behind me. It's Tyler and he starts kissing my neck. I turn around and start to undress Tyler while we're kissing and he's doing the same for me. I can feel his hands stroke all my body and I hear his soft voice. "Jump." I jump and he's taking me to the little table where we habitually put our clothes when we're taking a shower.

I can barely feel that he already had a boner when I'm huddling up to him. He kisses my neck, sometimes he's making me some hickeys. And I'm moaning. "Please, Tyler." He's looking at me and kisses me with an urge that I never felt to him before. We two are naked and it's been so long since I last, well you know.

He takes gently my legs and spreads them to his length before penetrate me slowly. I moan of pleasure. I arch my back while he's making a back and forth inside me. "I love you" he whispers and I hope that the way I kissed him answered to his question.

I feel him coming and he's moaning softly as I sigh a little of pleasure. Good luck I'm taking pills because of my hormonal probs. I don't really want to get pregnant from Tyler. He kisses me while he's getting out of me, letting my legs fall back.

¡! HERE YOU CAN READ YOUNG SOUL !¡

I sit and look at him. I feel strange, maybe is it because we weren't supposed to do that. It was a mistake commanded by the urge of us two and by the tension between us since a moment. He kisses me softly and we're wearing our orange suits again.

He takes my hand and we're getting outside the shower room, looking if there's someone so anyone would be able to see us getting outside together.
What have we done ?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

THIS CHAPTER WAS DIFFICULT BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING SMUT GUYS. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.
LOVE Y'ALL.
(and I feel guilty about that right now .u.)

Black Suit, Dead SuitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara