3 - I don't know if I am dying or living

Does he knows something I don't?
Is he okay? I hope he is. Tyler haven't talked to me since we have this conversation in the grass three weeks ago. I feel the time as much longer now. I don't even remember if we're supposed to know which day we are but the guard is kind and he's telling me everytime I ask him.

I'm alone, laying on the grass today. Tyler is sitting on a bench far from me, looking at his feets as he could look at his fears. I'm afraid he'll try to do something wrong. We can't really here, but there's always a way to do that.

I start singing. I hope no one is listening to me because I hate my voice so much. Oh, Miss Believer, my pretty sleeper. Your twisted mind is like snow on the road. Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder inside your head than the winter of Death. I was singing with my eyes closed and I didn't heard him coming next to me.

He's just here, his face hide into his knees. He won't talk, I know that. But it feels good to have his presence next to me. I open my eyes and we're not moving. The guard calls us and we're returning to our cells. I grab Tyler hand and he's telling me something. I don't know what is it.

As soon as we're in our cells, I fall on the floor. I don't want to lay on my bed, I want to lay on the floor while watching the grey "sky" of my room. I don't know why but I start crying.
I miss my mom, I miss my friends, I miss my apartment, my cats, I miss Jodie.

She was here, laying on the floor. Your hands were covered with blood, her blood. You cannot even imagine what happened before. You have a black hole on your mind. Her face was so white, so calm. She was more than a friend. You knew it, so what happened to you when you stabbed her? But did you really stabbed her? Jodie was still on your mind as the kind girl who saved you from depression and suicide. And now what? Now she's just a dead body. Where does her mind goes? Inside yours?

I don't know I was crying so loud. Tyler is calling me. "I'm sorry Ash. I'm so sorry." He didn't have to be sorry in any way. It was me, just me.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This fiction will not be so long, maybe five or four chapters if I don't have more ideas for next :)