9 - I care what you think (always)

I fell asleep.

I don't know where I am. Maybe I'm finally dead, like Tyler was saying? This is creepy. All my world is getting blurry, all my mind is going insane. Tyler's not okay, he never been. But I thought we could made it together.
Well, congratulations Ashley, you were wrong!

Ah.

I can hear some voices behind the darkness. Maybe my eyes are just closed? So I open them. The light of the room isn't hurting me. Do I control myself? These hands are not mines. Where am I? Please, be quiet. answers Tyler's voice. It seems like he's talking in my head but everything is odd those times so I don't really care about that, I'm just quiet, as he wants.

My body stand up. Wait... It's not my body. It's Tyler's. Am I dreaming? I have theses tattoos on my arms and I can't even move. I just watch. I just watch the truth behind Tyler's eyes, inside Tyler's head. Wow. What a strange thing.
The door open. And there's Jenna. Jenna Joseph. She runs to him, to us and give us a desperate hug. Tyler answers to this hug, and he puts his face in her blond hair which were smelling like apple. "I love you she mumbles
I love you too Jenna, I love you so much."
I don't understand anything. Josh is coming behind her, following by Zack. I can feel a big smile on Tyler's face.
The two guys are taking Tyler in their arms and a doctor is coming in the room with them. "Hello Tyler he says. Miss Joseph? I don't think he'll try to commit suicide again for a moment now. Just keep an eye on him regularly." She smiles and nods quickly while taking Tyler's hand in hers.
"Josh. Is Ashley okay?
Ashley?
Ashley Williams, you know, the girl that I... I hit with my car."
A shadow is covering Josh's eyes. He shakes his head slowly. "I'm, I'm sorry dude. She didn't survive. She was in a coma but they gave up two weeks ago. Her funerals are tomorrow."
My funerals? So I'm dead? Everything was a dream? What's happening? "TYLER! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" I screamed. I yelled so loudly that I can see him putting a hand on his forehead while groaning. "Tyler? Are you okay? asks Zack. Yeah, don't worry dude. It's nothing, just a little migraine." he smiles to reassure his friends and family.

They're all going out with Tyler. And then I only see black. Again.

What if I'm really dead? "Well, you're dead Ashley. You're just one of Tyler's anxiety's creations, just like me." A deep voice answered me and I now see him.
Red eyes, red beanie, black neck, black hands. Tyler's insecurities are just in front of me and I can feel the fear inside me now. He's slowly walking to me before putting a hand on my shoulder. A strange smile appears on his face. "You're not the real Ashley. The real Ashley is dead in a car crash caused by that poor stupid guy that is Tyler Joseph. You're an entire creation of his mind, you're my contrary I think. Look at you, trying to save him everytime you could. But I'm here and even if you win that time, next time will not be so easy. Oh, you're certainly wondering "but why? I have a past, Jodie, my friend, my family" Well, I can easily say that they are Tyler creations. Just look into your memories. Do you have a childhood?" I don't want to listen to him. I just want to go back home. I want to cuddle my dad, my mom, my friends... I don't remember their faces. It can't be possible! No!

I'm taking a step back that dark-Tyler. My God, do I have sin so much before? I don't remember... But Blurryface is still smiling. So I'm running. I'm running far from him in this dark black immensity. But I can still hear his voice. I can hear his voice screaming with this strange quiet tone in my head.

"Good luck not to end your life like the others!"