8 - Don't be afraid

How long this is gonna be ? Tyler won't speak to me again. He's acting strange and all his answers to my questions are always one words answers. I'm scared he'll do something wrong. He's speaking in his sleep. "Josh, save me from Blurry, save Ash." I don't know what's going on.
I wish I knew.

He's crying some days and today he is. I can support that so everytime he's doing it I'm leaving to the bathroom. That's what I'm going to do again ? Yes. Yes, that's what I'm going to do. I wake up from my bed and give him a last look before leaving. He doesn't even look at me.

I'm walking in the corridors, my feet are making a little "clap"everytime I'm putting them on the floor. I can hear some people talking about me You ugly slut, they say. This is just what you are, a slut, a whore. You can hear them everyday, right ? I push the bathroom door and came in. In the mirrors I can see my reflection and behind me there's that guy. A pink-salmon haired guy with brown-coffee eyes. He smiles a little.
"Hey Ash. Is Tyler okay ?
I don't know, why are you asking me that ? Ask it to himself.
I can't. Anyway. We need to talk. "
Talk about what? About the fact that Tyler is certainly going to kill himself in the next few days ? That he's crying everytime I look at him ? Even when I don't look at him ? I wish I could ask him everything but I stay quiet, waiting for him to tell me what he wants to say.
"Ash... I'm not the one who Tyler killed.
But... Why are you here?
Well... You'll know after. And you're not in jail.
What?!
...
Answer! Joshua!
Ask it to Tyler. And look at the other."
He's gone. I'm alone now. What should I do? Talk to Tyler? I look at my hands and they look like they're fading. My own mind is fading away and I can't do anything about that.

I'm walking inside the corridors which seem so white and calm now. I can still hear scream in distance but there's no one here except me, me and Tyler. Tyler who's sitting on the floor of our cell. Tyler who's looking at me with his anxious brown eyes.
"Hi he says
Hi, Tyler.
You shouldn't be here. Jenna and Josh are coming to visit me today, they can't see you.
Tyler, Josh is dead.
No, it's wrong. You are.
What? Are you crazy? I'm sorry Tyler but I don't understand a single thing you said.
I said; Go away Ashley. I don't want to see you anymore.
Ty...
Go away!"
I'm walking back. Tears in my eyes. Is that really Tyler or something else?

And now I'm running away from this room. Running so fast that I doesn't even recognize the two persons I've passed through.
Maybe I should?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Next chapter will be the last. I'm sorry for my non-update period, I was feeling really bad...