Chapter 4: New friends and enemies!?

Ok let me clear this real quick. Sanji is a boy, while Kanji looks like a boy but really is a girl. And when kanji talks she uses a deep voice so no one will figure out shes a girl! I'll try to get pics of both of them, mkay? Haha well that's about it..

Btw here's the link to a pic of Kanji when she's little, either way this pic goes along with story! Well this chapter only I guess.. :) Oh and Just the picture, not the name! The name thats in the link is not connected in any way! Hahha uhhh lets start already!

-> http://moe.jlist.com/click/2059/109

---------

Kanji's view-

I woke up in my brothers arms, I probably had a nightmare again. But this one kept happening over and over again, it was horrible, I couldn't stand watching my parents die over and over! I try so much to push that damned nightmare away, yet nothing ever did anything. I started crying without even knowing, I felt my tears be wiped away. Turning around, I saw my brother looking at me with an expression of worry.

"I'm sorry I got you worried.. I just had 'THE' dream again.." I said, emphasizing 'the' while looking in his eyes.

"it's okay, your simply shocked about the incident. Just think about your friends now, the life you have, and get ready." He explained.

Sanji left to go make breakfast, while I sat there thinking about what he said..

Friends?

The only friend I have is Sasuke.. I sighed, I've been really stressed and depressed lately. I should try to be a little cheerful for the day, for my.. Friend..

Grabbing the clothes I was going to wear, I ran to the bathroom and took a nice shower. When I was finished I did my routine, I brushed my teeth and left my hair alone to give it that more boyish look. I changed into my clothes, a black t-shirt, black sweater, black combat pants, and my black ankle high ninja sandals. No hat today, it gets annoying sometimes..

"Sis hurry up, were going to be late!" Sanji yelled from the kitchen

I groaned in response and walked to the kitchen. What was on the table was pure HEAVEN!

My eyes widened and I yelled as loud as I possibly could, "RAMEN!"

looking at my brother innocently, I stared down at his hands which were in fists and pure white, his left eye twitching non-stop while his face was cheery red with..anger? Hehehe...

"uh...oh.." I whispered in fear for my life.

I turned slowly then ran for my life, I was now running ouside thinking of where to hide. Crap, where DO I hide!? Er... Wait I know! Izumo! I started running towards the village gates, and that's when I spotted Izumo and Kotetsu sleeping...

I sweatdropped at this...and I thought I was lazy. I ran faster and leaped on Izumo.

"Oh my lovely Izu-kun how I missed you!" I yellled while embracing him and rubbing my head in his chest. He blushed.

"Can I hide here, PLEASE!" I whisper yelled.

He nodded while blushing crimson red.

I smiled at him and said, " okay! Henge no Jutsu!"

There was a poof of smoke, meaning my transformation was complete.

Peferct! I took out a mirror (don't ask how..hehe) and looked at myself.

I had longish black hair and dark brown eyes, and was small as hell!

"well no need to complain let's start the plan: hide from the evil brother!" I yelled in my new child voice.