Chapter 2: Becoming A Ninja

~ New Friends and Rivals ~

Sanji and I made it to the academy before the 'creep' got to us. I mean what's so amazing about youth, or being youthful? All I know is stay away from the creep and youth, I guess. We don't need to get dragged into a situation similar to that again. That would be absolutely horrifying. I shivered and shook my head. I should probably head to class now.

I took a step. I rose an eyebrow. What was this? It felt like my feet were glued together. Panic soared through me. Please, please, don't be the creep again! If he's hanging off Mt legs again I will make sure that he doesn't have any children in the future. I glance down hesitantly and I don't see the creep. Instead, I spot rope wrapped around my feet. What the?

"Don't tell me you forgot already... Kanji, do you remember your punishment?" Sanji said very lowly with an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

I froze. Crap! I forgot about that. Still, why me!

"Oh yeah..." I mumbled, defeated.

I sighed and stood still for Sanji. Sanji started to wrap my ankles in rope, then he put my arms behind my back and wrapped rope around my wrists.

"Sanji are you do-" I started.

"Hm...yeah, try talking with tape over your mouth, sis." Sanji said smirking.

'Why I would so beat you to a pulp! You said rope not tape!' which really came out as "mm show gwowing sho beash you sho ah pulep! Yew shed rhop nht shap".

Sanji smiled slyly as he pulled me with the rope alongside him. He was slowly dragging my limp form to class. We kept doing twists and turns and it was getting annoying! When we finally made it to our class, Sanji stopped and dragged me in. He turned me to face the class. Everyone stared at me. Grunting, I glared at the people who were giving me weird looks. Freaks, I'm not a caged animal. I pouted.

Some one appeared in front of me, he had a scar across his nose and a small pony-tail. From his looks I'd say he's in his early twenties.

"You must me Kanji! Your brother here told me a about you. Oh and my name is Iruka, I'll be your new sensei." He stated while smiling warmly at me.

I just nodded to let him know I heard him. I couldn't really talk in my position. I turned to my brother and gave him my famous puppy eyes. I wanted out of these ropes. This would definitely work. My puppy eyes were to irresistible.

"Tch, fine I'll let you go." Sanji muttered in annoyance.

Yay! I'm going to be free, free! Now I get to talk and walk! I was doing a happy dance in my head. Clearly everyone thought I was weird as they watched me grin like an idiot. But who cares at this point. He untied me and ripped the tape off. Like he literally RIPPED it off with no care!

"OW!" I yelled in pain.

No one heard my shriek of pain, stupid people don't notice anything. Sanji sighed and stood next to Iruka-sensei.

"Can you two intrudoce yourselves." Iruka-sensei asked.

We both nodded and Sanji went first.

"My name is Sanji, I'm Kanji's twin brother. I'm 12 years old. My likes are my twin, the color black and sweets. That's about it. My dislikes are the color pink, sour stuff and anyone who messes with my twin brother. My dream is to be an amazing shinobi, strong enough to protect my loved ones."

I blinked. Why does he like sweets? It's clear sour stuff is way better! Well whatever, we don't need everything to be the Same between us. Everyones eyes snapped to me. Looks like I'm next.