1 - Do I know you?

[ Make sure you read the Author's note or else you won't understand this story. ]

You woke up. You're a second year student that moved to Aoba Johsai from Karasuno.

It's your second week at school and, however, your big brother Iwaizumi Hajime has started his volleyball practice since today.

"Let's go, Imouto-chan." Hajime said that. ( Imouto means little sister btw ^-^ )

You and your big brother started walking to the school and arrived there. You're in class 2A and Hajime is in 3B.

---timeskip because theres nothing important---

Afterschool;

You went to the gymnasium. You sat on the bench, waiting for your Onii-chan to finish the practice.

Its now 7PM which means the practice is over.
You went to Onii-chan and saw him as he drank the water bottle, along with a guy beside him.
"Let's go home, Onii-san." you stood across those 2 guys.
"Hang on, are you Iwaizumi Hanari? Hajime's little sister?" you saw the guy beside your brother, smiling widely like a little kid that just saw a lollipop.
"Yes, do I know you?" you raised your eyebrows, he also just called your brother by his first name.
"I'm Oikawa Tooru! Sorry for not introducing my name first! Nice to meet you Iwaizumi Hanari!" he closed his eyes smiling and gave his hand.
"Nice to meet you too, Oikawa-san." you smiled and shook his hand.
"What class are you in?" he kept smiling.
"2A. What about you?"
"I'm in 3B, same like your brother." he smiled.

About 2 minutes later, a bunch of girls came to Oikawa to confess their loves and tell Oikawa he was so good & amazing.

"Fuckboy." you whispered to yourself. Glad no one heard it.

"Well I'm going to go home now, see ya Tooru-san." Iwaizumi and you left him with those girls.

While walking home, you asked Hajime.
"Why are you guys calling each other by first names? Are you guys like a gay couple or something?"
"What?! No! We're just best friends since we were young." Hajime looked at you.
"Why didn't you tell me Onii-san?"
"No time, imouto-chan."

You and Iwaizumi arrived home and went to bed.

Oikawa is thinking about you.
"Damn, she's so charming.. "

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR :3
This chapter was so boring wtf I'll make the next one good I promise