10 - Oh.

You opened your eyes.. where are you?

Hospital, obviously. Stupid.

You could feel your left leg was being wrapped and all those kinda stuffs. You broke your leg.

"Knew it." you said.

Then suddenly, Oikawa and your parents which were on their holiday came.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Oikawa gasped and ran towards you with your parents.
"Why are you here?" You asked Oikawa.
"Sweetie.. you finally woke up.. you haven't waken up for 7 days which made us worried. " your mom rubbed your cheek gently.
"Where's my brother?" you asked your mom.
"He's still in schoo-" you cut your dad.
"Why is this person here?" you asked.
"He's Oikawa To-" you cut off your mom.
"I asked, why is he here?" you asked.
"He helped you.. you should've thanked him." your father said.

"Oh." was your reply.

You looked at Oikawa. He didn't even bother to look at you. He just looked down, sad.

A few seconds later, a nurse came and said that you could leave. Surprisingly, Oikawa had already brought your homeworks that your best friends wrote for you.

You went home, you did all the homeworks. Oikawa already left your house and went back to his place without saying a goodbye or even smiled.

"I don't understand. I like him so much, why did he even do this to me." was everyhing you thought.

You started to think if Oikawa hates you, you thought that he loved you but you guess not.

There was Shibuki after all, even tho you didn't know who she is, still, you kinda dislike her.

                                               ✨

A few knocks appeared on your room door.

"Hanari-chan?" Hajime started to call you.
"Come in." you said.

Your brother came in and told that you're going to school tomorrow since you look okay.

"Ugh, fine. Prepare me a wheelchair if you guys want me to go to school." you looked up to your room's roof.
"Already did." he smiled.
"What about my bag?"
"Already did."
"What about my bento box?"
"Did it too. Just go, I've already prepared everything." then Hajime stood up and started walking to the door.

Brother goals as fuck.

"You're such a lazy ass." he said and closed the door.

Well not so brother goals.

I'm so so so sorry for the late update and this chapter was so short, I have like 10000 exams rn in rows also I'm going to Singapore this weekend :( please understand, thank you !!