4 - May I help you?

Its been a week. You kept ignoring Oikawa everytime he talks to you because its so un-important and annoying at the same time.

One day, the teacher asked you to carry this bunch of books to the principal office after school, super heavy, you tried.

"Ugh this is so heavy." you began to carry the books and started walking in the hallway, on your way to the principal's office.

You walked slowly because it was super heavy.

Then suddenly Oikawa popped out of nowhere and took half of the books.
"May I help you? Where are you going Hanari-chan?~" He carried half of the books and smiled widely.
"Uhh.. the principal's office.. arigatou.." you blushed a little. 'wow sometimes Oikawa's not annoying and is very nice..' you thought to yourself.

You arrived there with Oikawa and put the books. Both of you went out of the principal's office.
"So.. Hanari-chan!~" he put his hand on the back of his hair. You can't ignore him today since he helped you carried those shit loads of books.
"Yes?" you nodded your head.

Before he could say a word, his fangirls started running towards him and gave him cookies.
Oikawa just smiled there thanking each and everyone of them.

"Matane." ( it means see you later ) you smiled at him and left.
He couldn't say a word again since his fangirls are there, giving him cookies and tell him he's attractive; but he did gave you a smile.

"for the first time in forever, Hanari-chan finally said matane to me.. she's so cute!" Oikawa thought to himself.

---gymnasium---

You went there, waiting for your big brother to finish the practice. Oikawa appeared out of nowhere again and sat on the bench beside you.

Before Oikawa had the chance to talk to you, your big brother yelled at him.

"Oi, asskawa! You should be practicing!" your big brother yelled.
"Fine fine.. matane Hanari-chan!~" he looked to you, he stood up and went to practice.

After like an hour or two, they finished the practice and Hajime-san went home with you.

You were walking on the road with your big brother and then a familiar voice appeared.
"Oi!! Iwa-chan!! Hanari-chan!!!" he waved his hand and rushed to you guys.
"What is it asskawa?" Onii-san asked.
"Nothing~ Ah Hanari-chan!~"
"What?" you looked at him.
"Lets go home together tomorrow! Just both of us!"
"What about Onii-san?"
"No, I have to go to my friend's house tomorrow." Hajime interrupted.
Oikawa looked at you and smiled.
'UGH WHY' you thought to yourself

"I can go home by myself I'm not a little k-"
"Yay! Great! Love you Hanari-chan!~" Oikawa cut your words and turned right since his house in on the right side.

"Tch." you mumbled.
"Whats so bad about Oikawa, imouto-chan?" Hajime smiled a little.
"I don't know he's just so annoying." you frowned your face.
"Daijoubu, he's actually very nice."
"No! He's a fuckboy. How come is he nice?" you pointed at the direction where Oikawa turned right.
"He's not, you'll find out later." Hajime smiled.

You arrived at your house, took a bath and checked your phone.

Unknown
Goodnight Hanari-chan!!

You
U too

You saved Oikawa's number so its not unknown anymore.

Oikawa
Meet me at the roof top at lunch time tomorrow okay??~

You
What for?

Oikawa
I'll give you some cookies!!

You
Arigatou!! Oyasumi!

Oikawa
Oyasumi!! Love ya xo

Geez, why did he even say "love ya" ugh. You turned off your phone.