Chapter 1

Hey thought as he knew was waHey everyone back again with another chapter. I hope y'all love it if there are any mistake pls tell me and i will correct them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV

          "It was a stormy night in GravityFalls. The mysterious town was quieter than usual. 'Too quiet.' Thought Quincy Jameson. The one person everyone knew as... The Joker!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN. (Croods anyone... no one ok on with the story then)

          " They were the main members of the Royal Gang. There was the King; the responsible one who looks after the crew, Queen; mother like figure but turned out to actually be a boy, Jack; no one knew what he was to do, Ace; the upbeat member who always made everyone laugh, and the Joker; the one who always had the day off and usually caused the most trouble.

          " After some thought Quincy decided to go reak some haveck on the slumbering civilians. He first got a gigantic dil-"

         " DIPPING SAUCE!!!" yelled the once energetic Mabel Pines, from her room down the hall of her twin brother, Dipper Pines. "WHAT!!!" Dipper yelled agitated.

          "What would you like to do today for our one and only 16th Twin Day," Mabel said as she leaned against the door frame covering her arms from her brother's sight. "Hhhhmmmmmm," Replied Dipper looking down at his book thinking. "how abo-" He stopped mid-sentence with a huff. "Mabel come here."

          She wouldn't budge from her spot and looked down at the ground.

         "Mabel Pines come here this instant before I go over there and drag you myself." Dipper said harsher than he intended making Mabel flinch and slowly walk over to her brother. "S-sorry. Now show me your arms." Mabel did as told which earned her a gasp from her brother.

          "I thought i told you to stop with all of that," Dipper said while looking straight into Mabel's chocolate brown eyes. "S-s-sorry but i can't help it, it's too fun." Mabel said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Whatever. But what happens if that gets infected or something or poisoning," Dipper said with a teasing smile on his face. "Yeah yeah you tell me everyday," Mable giggled.

...       

  " Hey Dip Dip..."

   " Yeah?"

          "Do you think they will change their minds and let us go back to GravityFalls?" Mable asked with hopefulness in her eyes.

          "You know that they will never do that. Don't you remember, they said it's and I quote, 'Too dangerous for two innocent children. It was a mistake to even let y'all into that place of doom' '"

          "Oh... yeah."

          With that being said Mabel walked out of Dipper's room and to hers. But halfway there she remembered something and ran back towards where she came from.

          "DIPPER PINES!!!!!!!" Mable said storming back into the room fuming.

        'Oh shit'  Dipper thought as he knew what was coming next.

          Marching up to her younger twin and grabbing his arms Mabel yanked Dipper's sleeves up showing off his freshly cut forearm. "And I thought I told you to stop this!! What happened to our deal..." Mable said with tears streaming down her face staring straight into Dippers bright ocean blue eyes.(In this story he has a rare thing called something i forgot but it's where you are born with blue eyes even if it doesn't run through your family.) "You stop cutting and I'll stop Bedazzling my self!!! We had a deal. A-a twin promise you can't break those... ever." She said full out crying. "Yeah well i guess we both broke that promise," Dipper said looking away from his sisters hurt filled eyes.

*SLAP*

          Dipper's head snapped to the left as warm tears burned his eyes. His cheek throbbing with pain even with his hand rubbing soothing circles on it.

          "Whatever let's just head downstairs and see what they have planned for us," Mabel said with her head low while walking out with her brother after wrapping his arms in gauze wraps.

          It was silent as the former Mystery Twins made their way past Mabel's room and into the living room. Their parents were in the kitchen but they didn't care as long as they didn't have to be around them long.

_________________________________________

So I know this is really short but I am deleting and revising/editing my books. I know I suck at writing but I don't care I'm gonna keep trying to improve until i perfect my own style. And if you don't like it then stop reading because I don't care.