your funeral | the girls

[ here come the girls! this is the second part and you, the reader, will be sacrificing yourself to make sure they don't get hurt! welp, here we go ]

Pharah

She got on to the ground because she had no more fuel left. That gave an enemy Reinhardt a huge chance to pin her. He charged in and Fareeha saw while closing her eyes, hoping she wouldn't get hurt.

She didn't, but you did. You jumped in at the right time to make the Reinhardt pin you, crushing you to a wall.

She opened her eyes, only to see you on the ground, unconscious and losing amounts of blood. Fareeha widened her eyes as she ran over to you and called Angela for help.

She came as soon as possible only to see her, crying onto your shoulder and holding you in her arms.

She pat Fareeha's back and she said she would try to cure you.

The operation was not as Angela expected. Most of your bones and organs were crushed and you had no pulse when she checked.

She explained everything and Fareeha broke down into tears while Dr. Ziegler hugged her, rubbing her back.

——————

Ana wanted to know why her own daughter had been so down and she eventually asked while Fareeha explained, trying not to cry. All Ana could do was comfort her and tell her she'll be fine.

Overwatch members had eventually found after Jack spread the news when Ana told him. They had to set up a funeral for you as they were breaking down as well.

Fareeha approached your body, trying not to break down into tears again.

"(your name), please.. come back! Why.. why did you do this?! It should've been me! I want you back! Just please.. Don't leave me! I didn't want you to go so soon! I want you by my side again.. like you always were.. But.. Now you're gone!"

She cried, wishing it was her because she would be willing to do anything for you, even if it were dying for you.

"You're such an idiot (your name).. but, that's why I love you.."

Tracer

Lena was trying to get the objective, but was soon interrupted when an enemy Widowmaker was right behind her and had the perfect headshot on her. She immediately closed her eyes, waiting for the pain, but you came in the right time.

You hugged her body immediately and the bullet hit your head. Lena widened her eyes, only to see you, dead. The enemy Widowmaker fled successfully, while Lena called your name multiple times, only to not get a response from you.

She screamed practically, making everyone turn to her direction confused. Her teammates saw her crying and hugging your dead body. Angela rushed over to her, making sure she wasn't hurt and she was perfectly fine, but you, you were already dead.

She kept crying and crying, hoping you'd still be alive. Unfortunately, you weren't.

——————

Lena didn't feel like telling everyone yet, so she asked Angela to tell them for her. Angela accepted, still sad at what happened to you.