Cuddle Bug

Laurent's eyes could not get any wider. He swallows immediately, coughing a bit from the surprise of it all.

"Larry!!" He blushes, holding his cheek.

"Yesss!" I laugh, dancing with my arms. I clap, "You drink!" I grin nuzzling my brother, feeling elated because I finally got my silly, drunk, stubborn brother to drink!

"That's gross and weird! Larry! You my brother. That is too wrong!" He huffs as he turned redder and redder. I grab my brother and look him dead in the eye.

"Laurent. It's okay. You get mad because you drunk," I smile at him, touching our forehead together.

"But Larry-" Lau starts, but I put my finger to his lips to hush him.

"Lau, it is not serious. Stop freaking out," I assure him rubbing my face against his. His expression reflects fear and reluctance, but he soon smiled his ionic smile, giggling into my shoulder, "Now, finish your water!"

Lau obeys, chucking the water in 3 gulps then falling on the bed. I jump up and walk over to the pile of lugage on the floor. I dig through it looking for my hygiene bag.

I'm in Lau's room. God damnit! I already stripped and everything. I have to go back to my room.

I walk over to Lau once more and lay my hand on his shoulder.

"Laurent."

"Yes Larry," he replys drowsily.

"I have to go back to my room now. Good night, my brother."

"Noo," Lau pleads. Without opening his eyes, he clasps my hand in his, "My brother, I still don't feel good. You must stay."

"My bad is in my room. I am only a next door."

"Brother, I am weak and sick. You can't leave me!" Lau begs, pulling me onto him. He hugs me so tight that I sigh.

He is still drunk. I can't leave him alone.

"Alright, I stay. I stay. I already stripped anyway," I force out while I squirm away from him.

On the other side of the bed, I stretch out and yawn hard. I lace my fingers together behind my head, staring up at the ceiling. Exhausted, I exhale and let my eyes slowly close.

In the darkness, I feel something long and warm fuse to my side. I wingle a bit and the warm mass clings to me harder. I peak out of the corner of my eye to Lau snuggling into my chest, one arm around me and the other around Patro. I smile to myself, close my eye, and put a hand on my brother's head, but before my hand even touched his twists, he whispers to me meakly.

"Larry?"

"Yeah?"

"You are my brother."

"Of course," I answer, gently stroking his long twists.

"You are my twin and my other half."

"Yes, my brother," At this point I starts to fall asleep.

"I love you very much," Lau whispers into my chest softly in French.

I pull his hair gently and think to myself. I feel myself drifting away. Before I black out, I feel Lau press his face into mine. I definitely feel his smile in my cheek. We both dridt away.