Chapter 5

•Clawd's POV•

I wake up, startled. The party was crazy, but I felt bad. I had turned up fairly late, and missed Draculaura. Yet I had an awful lot to drink.

I was so angry the normie kids spiked out drinks. I mean, how unfair? Couldn't they spike there own territory? I thought we had sorted out our differences. Now, I'm not looking forward to meeting them again.

I thought of Draculaura and hoped she was okay. This house was bigger than Cleo and Nefera's egos put together, and with my head in a daze, there was no point even attempting to look.

I spread myself on the sofa bed, and grab myself a piece of stone-cold pizza off the coffee table. The cheese had gone hard, and it tasted numb, but I had to eat.

I push out my legs, stretching. As I pull out, I look beside me to see long, hot pink and nature green hair, spilling out onto the clean white duvet we were sharing. Urm, strange.

I pull back into the corner immediately, scared out of my wits. Sure, I had bit to drink, without knowing the quantity of alcohol, and had had a lot of fun, and hung out with loads of cool ghouls, without D, but I never did anything wrong or naughty. Never. I'm not that sort of dude.

So why was Venus McFlytraps body, naked, beside my own?

•Operettas POV•

I run out, in the pouring rain, my body temperature way below freezing. It was 5:30am before I had got any rest, because I felt so responsible for all my ghoulfriends, I had stayed behind and cleared up after them all.

"Late night?" my daddy jeered, starting up our Phantom.

"I guess," I mutter, closing my eyes for a few seconds. It felt good to relax.

"What happened?" he inquired, staring at me intensely, making me open my eyes and glance at his empty face.

"What do ya mean? It was a party. A lot happens at parties. Do ya wanna runnin' order or summin'?" I reply angrily. It wasn't at all like my dad to be so interested in my business.

"I just meant was there any trouble," he mumbled, turning away from me. He was a little shocked at my reaction.

I laugh. "There was enough bloomin' trouble in that party then there has been in yo' lifetime!"

"Well, I don't want your friends being a bad influence. You know, Operetta, all I want you to do is get good grades and follow your dreams. I don't want crazy ghouls distracting you," he explained, flinging us around a corner.

"Do you know ma friends? They don't mean to make trouble. They don' know the meanin' o' the word. The normies got involved and that is when the trouble started," I retort, a little embarrassed and upset that's what my dad thought of my friends.

"Well whoever it was, I want to know what happened and are they okay," he insists, focusing hard on the road.

"Well, where do I start? Cleo and Deuce started makin' out, then headed for the bedroom. I don' wanna go into detail, but I doubt somehow they were dressed!" I squeal, but my dad just looks on disapprovingly.

"Good heavens!" he gasps "Well, they can do what they want. As long as contraception was involved, I hope they stay safe."

"I heard they didn'. But Cleo has all sorts of magic potions, she'll be safe, I'm tellin' ya!"

"Go on,"

"Well...you know Draculaura, the pretty an' pink vamp?"

"Yes, of course. I used to work with her father."

"Well, I saw her boyfriend in a bit of a...clinch with one of her bloodies," I whisper, as if she could hear.

"Well well, Clawd always seemed so sensible, from what you've told me."

"Yeah, I did too. But I dunno what'll happen 'bout that, maybe it was a mistake." I pray.

"Anything else you want to shock me with?" my father smirks, pulling into our driveway.

"Yes. Abbey and Heath got together, an'-"

"Enough with the couples sweet, did anyone get into any real trouble?"

"Nope. Nobody. All sensible." I flash my grin.

"That could be questioned." he chuckles as he gets out the car.

I hope that was all of the drama that had happened last night, or things could get out of hand.

A/N just another chapter. Its sorts so you know some of things that went on, but its not that important. Well the Clawd bit is. I want to include some more ghouls, so I decided to do two POV. DID CLAWD CHEAT?!?! I hope not! :))xx