Chapter 18

•Draculauras POV•

My eyes flutter open, the hustle and bustle outside of my room waking me gently. I begin to move, turning my head and clapping eyes on Clawds soft sleeping features, his head resting on his shoulder, his chest rising up and down slowly. I smile, realising he still has hold of my right hand, his thumb tapping the back of my hand lightly. After all my miserable mornings in the hospital, I craved moments like this.

I smile as I squeeze his hand lightly, watching his breathing pattern change as his head lifts up brightly, a yawn following. His gorgeous eyes meet mine, a smirk falling on his face.

"Good morning," his raspy voice announces.

"Hello," I giggle.

He used his spare hand to reach over and tuck under my chin, kissing my cheek gently with his dry lips.

"Feeling okay?" He requests, his head on the side again, parallel to mine.

"A lot better, thank you."

"That's what I like to hear."

A knock comes at the door, but surprisingly neither of us move from our positions, just calmly moving our gaze over to the door.

"Draculaura?" The Doctor calls, opening the door slightly. "Am I okay to come in?"

"Yes," I call back.

Doctor Milton enters, smiling at Clawd and I. "I have some good news!"

"What's happened?" I question.

"We're going to let you go. You've made some incredible progress over the last 12 days and we feel you're ready to recover at home, of course, if you're happy with that," she declares.

I move my eyes to Clawds, and his smile widens. "Isn't that great?" He whispers.

"I'm more then happy with that!" I confess, grabbing Clawds hands, my teeth on full display.

"I'm glad to hear! You can begin to pack and I'll be back just before you leave to sign you out and give you a final check up, okay?"

"Thank you!" I exclaim, as I watch her grin and leave. Turning back to Clawd, I move my legs in euphoria. "I get to leave!"

"I'm so proud of you D," Clawd cheered.

"Clawd," I hummed. "Will you take me home?"

"Of course, but...why don't we go somewhere? Just us two? I'll take good care of you, we'll be away from all of the drama of Monster High, a cute little place for us two. How about it?"

"What would my father say?!" I puzzled.

"He'll come around, if we're just honest."

"But we're supposed to be back at school next week?"

"Stop worrying! We have enough time to do whatever we please, so let's go for it,"

My thoughts spun, focusing the plan just proposed to me.

"Okay, we'll do it!"

A/N I'm backkkkkk!!! Sorry for the small chapter :3